Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Clemzin drops again

He was on the 8 tee box and I was on the 9th tee. It took some serious talent.

And yeah, that tree limb came out on the losing end
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Heck, the first time I think we ever talked was on a golf course.. I quit the game for like seven years after that day. I like you though
    Last edited by Highstrung; 10-23-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Heck, the first time I think we ever talked was on a golf course.. I quit the game for like seven years after that day. I like you though
    I should quit
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

It's fun for me now. I never got all angry or rude, that was the first time I ever chunked a club. To be fair it was a build up.. just starting off the day pretty solid, some loud drunk people, then that thinned wedge out of that left trap.. I figured hunting or fishing never upset me so I'd take some time off..