Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemzin drops again

Default Clemzin drops again

Down to 4, passed by the yankees. Sportswriters are comparing this years Clemson to 2 previous pre season #1's that were exposed as unworthy. Playing the pee wee schedule and barely surviving against UNC is taking a toll on the ranking.
    Don't worry clemturds- your team will get to the Carolina game well rested, un injured and fired up to play your best against the toughest team on your schedule as usual.

Carolina receive and votes for hanging with a decent team?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Yawn

What really happened was that the world now has a better picture of where Climp5in actually stands compared to last year.
    UNC being the most difficult team Climp5in has played.
    They apparently are dead equal to Virginia Tech, except VT outright beat UNC without Mac Brown giving
    it to them. This same VT team narrowly escaped Furman.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-20-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Cool, best thing that can happen to them.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Don't give up hope Taters,
    Maybe if you really stomp Wofford next week, it will get you back to
    "a seat at the table"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-20-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Down to 4, passed by the yankees. Sportswriters are comparing this years Clemson to 2 previous pre season #1's that were exposed as unworthy. Playing the pee wee schedule and barely surviving against UNC is taking a toll on the ranking.
    Don't worry clemturds- your team will get to the Carolina game well rested, un injured and fired up to play your best against the toughest team on your schedule as usual.
    Ha, UNC will be the toughest clemson plays. Know S. Carolina's place in this world.

Nah, they’ll go to 6, then 7. Maybe back to 6, then 5. Last week in November, they’ll win by 40 to prove a point and just because they want to, then smoke whoever in the ACCCG to take a 1/2 seed. But keep saying stupid shit, it’s entertaining.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    then smoke whoever in the ACCCG to take a 1/2 seed.
    best hope it isn't UNC, you know, that they'll "smoke"

You bored rick?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "a seat at the table"
    There are 4 seats. I can see how a SC fan would be completely unfamiliar with the process. What are y’all doing looking at polls anyway?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "a seat at the table"
    for someone so obsessed with all things Clemson, you think you would know they don't play Wofford next week....

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    There are 4 seats. I can see how a SC fan would be completely unfamiliar with the process. What are y’all doing looking at polls anyway?
    Looking at the next ranked opponent- something clemzin is unfamiliar with

Sakkerliner is no help with that. Maybe y’all can get back to the Belk Bowl and avenge the prison raping Virginia put on y’all last year. Who’s the last ACC team the mighty fighting cocks beat anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Looking at the next ranked opponent- something clemzin is unfamiliar with
    Would that beat App State? Good luck with that. Tenn played Bama pretty hard, and Vandy beat Missouri. There’s a chance y’all won’t win another game this season, but I can understand why y’all’s focus is on Clemson. Might as well try to add some company to that misery.

I wonder if the girl Jamel Cook beat last week was ranked.

Dabos just waiting on the next shipment from Mexico. They'll be back at 1 soon.

I just can’t see how LSU hasn’t jumped to 1 yet. I’m not a lsu fan but to me they are the #1 team to this point of the season hands down
    Last edited by UpSouth811; 10-20-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I wonder if the girl Jamel Cook beat last week was ranked.
    Team allegiances aside, that is funny.

I realize the reason coot fans care about week-in week-our rankings is because once y’all were ranked in the top 10 for like a week and it’s the closest y’all have ever come to knowing what it feels like to be at the top. For teams that have actually won something other than some free Aussietizers 10 years ago, rankings don’t mean anything until the end, and they don’t come from the AP. Run along now and start preparing yourselves for what I’m going to go ahead and say is a sub .500 season.