Thread: White Out Yankee Ball

Default White Out Yankee Ball

Michigan sucks and Harbaugh is over-rated. That is all.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

thanks for sharing.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

You took the post out from under my finger tips. DAMN if these white boys ain’t the WHITEEST FOLKS I have ever seen

This probably going to start putting nails in Harbough’s coffin tonight Wonder if his buyout is $18.5 MILLION

Guess we got Bama/TN next but I am sure that will not be much of a game either
    Last edited by tprice; 10-19-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    You took the post out from under my finger tips. DAMN if these white boys ain’t the WHITEEST FOLKS I have ever seen

This probably going to start putting nails in Harbough’s coffin tonight Wonder if his buyout is $18.5 MILLION

Guess we got Bama/TN next but I am sure that will not be much of a game either
    They're showing reruns of dirty jobs on discovery

I talk a lot of trash about everything north of Raleigh, even though Charlotte and Charleston might as well be considered yankee country at this point. But the folks up there are as passionate as they get when it comes to college football. I’m no buckeye fan, enemy more like it, but it’s cool to be in Ohio on a Saturday in the fall. Well hit a local bar after a hunt up there and they will have 20+ TVs. All on the buckeye game. And you will he told a hard no if you ask them to turn even a corner tv to a different game. Seeing an entire state rally around their school is pretty cool.

And harbaugh is the most grossly overpaid figurehead in all athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    I talk a lot of trash about everything north of Raleigh, even though Charlotte and Charleston might as well be considered yankee country at this point. But the folks up there are as passionate as they get when it comes to college football. I’m no buckeye fan, enemy more like it, but it’s cool to be in Ohio on a Saturday in the fall. Well hit a local bar after a hunt up there and they will have 20+ TVs. All on the buckeye game. And you will he told a hard no if you ask them to turn even a corner tv to a different game. Seeing an entire state rally around their school is pretty cool.

And harbaugh is the most grossly overpaid figurehead in all athletics.
    SPOT ON. They LOVE their FOOTBALL up North as well as we do

Woody Hayes would slap your ass

They put chocolate in chili in the state of Ohio. It wouldn't pain me to see the entire state doubled over in pain from dysentery.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Woody Hayes would slap your ass
    Clemson game got him fired...

Plus he was like 5’8 and wore short sleeves with a necktie. Pretty sure I wouldn’t need to call my big friends.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    even though Charlotte and Charleston might as well be considered yankee country at this point.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    They put chocolate in chili in the state of Ohio. It wouldn't pain me to see the entire state doubled over in pain from dysentery.
    I firmly, wholeheartedly believe we get the culls from Ohio. I spend a fair amount of time up there in efforts to kill their buck deer. The folks up there are some of the nicest people I’ve been around. Maybe it’s selective in that I really only visit the SE part of the state, but we have 5x the mouth-breathing Ohioans in the Carolinas compared to the actual state of Ohio.

Damn MI making a run at Pervert Univ
    Last edited by tprice; 10-19-2019 at 09:22 PM.

If Woody Hayes was winning national championships.....he could have slapped whoever he wanted. It was a perfect way to get a legend out.