Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boy that SEC is lights out, Mizzu drops game to 1 win Vandy

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Tennessee is bad, really bad. Pruitt will be back in the Saban Coaches Rehab Program in another year.
    Is there room for Kirby as well?

Pretty please?
    Last edited by Pcole; 10-20-2019 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post

Pretty please?
    No he’s waiting on Sakkerliner to open up and gets Muchcash’s agent to negotiate his buyout.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post

Pretty please?
    Y’all trying to hire Richt again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Y’all trying to hire Richt again?

No way, they want 3.0. Third time is the charm.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Clemson vs Bama/LSU will be the most meaningful.
    They better drop from #3 to #4 if they want LSU or Alabama. That's their only shot at playing one of them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They better drop from #3 to #4 if they want LSU or Alabama. That's their only shot at playing one of them.

Good call.

I don’t think LSU nor Bama will make it out of the semis either.
    Last edited by Jozie & Me; 10-20-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    No way, they want 3.0. Third time is the charm.
    I'd like to have Ed O. Lane Kiffin would be fun too.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

they don't want either one of them

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    they don't want either one of them
    You said that last year, how’d that work out? Keep saying it though, eventually you’ll get it right.

Y'all know Alabama and lsu still have to play each other, right? Come hell or high water one of them will be out of contention.

And, for what it's worth, I'd take kiffin in a heartbeat.

I look at the SEC like a raccoon... it's all cute and fuzzy on the outside, but on the inside it's complete garbage.

Barring Bama and possibly even LSU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Do you not think LSU vs Bama will not be the most meaningful game this year?
    lol

He is consistent but at least he has learn to leave UGA out.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I look at the SEC like a raccoon... it's all cute and fuzzy on the outside, but on the inside it's complete garbage.

Barring Bama and possibly even LSU.
    I hate to know what you think of the ACC or any other conference.

The acc sucks. It's funny y'all all think the sec is veiwed as the best conference just by chance.

Virginia, NC, Clemson and Texas has not been impressed by the SEC lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I hate to know what you think of the ACC or any other conference.
    ACC isn't any different. But that's my point. All the Power 5 conferences are about the same. Couple good teams, a few decent ones, and the rest is just, meh.

To further clarify, I don't think the ACC is good thru and thru, no college football enthusiast with 2 eyes a brain should. But what conference is? The SEC Elitists think their conference is light years beyond everyone else. And truth is, they're just not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Yeah boy, just a regular fucking gauntlet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

What is that? One team with a winning record? If so that’s just like Oklahoma’s schedule to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    ACC isn't any different. But that's my point. All the Power 5 conferences are about the same. Couple good teams, a few decent ones, and the rest is just, meh.

To further clarify, I don't think the ACC is good thru and thru, no college football enthusiast with 2 eyes a brain should. But what conference is? The SEC Elitists think their conference is light years beyond everyone else. And truth is, they're just not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I think most people miss the point. All the Power 5 conferences are not the same. An average to below average team in the SEC is still a long way ahead of most average to below average teams in other conferences. Take Tennessee for example. Program is in terrible shape. But they still recruit a top 15 class most years and have around 100,000 at Neyland. Would you rather plan Tennessee or someone like Georgia Tech (name any other bottom tier team in any conference). That's the main argument. You're much more likely to get beat by the bottom tier SEC teams than you are the bottom tier teams from other conferences. Going to Wake Forest in front of 25,000 fans is not a tough place to play, etc.