Thread: Awful quiet...

Default Awful quiet...

Where the bull dawg faithful at? One would think rb "U" would sho-out in this type of weather. 2 mins til halftime and UGA still hasn't ran a play on Kentuckys side of the 50
    Last edited by joshua2; 10-19-2019 at 06:21 PM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

UGA would be in trouble IF UK had ANY offense. UGA will win this one in the end. Maybe 10 pts at best

I think every UGA fan I know on FB, including my son in law, are screaming for new OC

Wonder how Justin Fields is doing at OSU ??????????????
    Last edited by tprice; 10-19-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Right now he's 4th in the Hiesman race so I'd say he's doing ok for himself.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Richt coaching?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What exactly were all these accomplishments Justin fields got at Georgia that Jake Fromm should have been benched over?

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    What exactly were all these accomplishments Justin fields got at Georgia that Jake Fromm should have been benched over?

Not knocking Fromm, really like him , just bustin balls. Besides his Mom is DAMN HOT he has my vote

Seriously I have been shocked at UGA struggles last 2 weeks on offense

Well, I just woke up from a long nap after filling my gut with BBQ sammiches.

And, yes, UGA is sucking again.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

No hard feelings here, I'm tickled to death for Fields' success. I just don't think he was a good fit for Georgia's offense and is for OSU. Georgia's biggest problem is that they have a head coach that won't adapt and thinks doing the same thing over and over will somehow lead to a different result. That works against the Kent states and UL Monroes of the world, but not in big boy football.

I hope this game goes to ot 0-0 that would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    I hope this game goes to ot 0-0 that would be epic.
    The way they’re playing it could be 0-0 in the 5th OT.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Good possibility

The secret to beating UGA is to play a WR at QB
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Whoohoo, Jawja finally got it past the 50, just had to get Kentucky to do it for them.

I admit, the 1st half of the CU/UL game was bad, thought Clemson had brought the UNC gameplan. But this game is terrible.

Oops spoke to soon.

It's amazing what happens when you introduce a little variety and don't run the same straight up the middle play over and over again.

Unc and vt went 6 overtimes

I thought this game was going to follow suit for awhile
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    Where the bull dawg faithful at? One would think rb "U" would sho-out in this type of weather. 2 mins til halftime and UGA still hasn't ran a play on Kentuckys side of the 50
    You were saying?

its kentucky not the mighty Uofsc... calm your jets.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    No hard feelings here, I'm tickled to death for Fields' success. I just don't think he was a good fit for Georgia's offense and is for OSU. Georgia's biggest problem is that they have a head coach that won't adapt and thinks doing the same thing over and over will somehow lead to a different result. That works against the Kent states and UL Monroes of the world, but not in big boy football.

Kind of like Us when we had Tommy Bowden ????? Know the feeling. T Bowden’s downfall was his loyalty to his crappy asst coaches

Tiger got ass whipped by UWVA but Dabo pulled trigger on Kevin Steele in a hurry. Bowden would have never done that

Sad thing in this game is IF UK had any kind of offense UGA would be in trouble. Honestly SHOCKED at how UGA has looked last couple weeks

21-0 lead now so this one is over but as we all know a WIN IS A WIN
    Last edited by tprice; 10-19-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Kirby is the problem. Think this year is bad? Wait til year 4 and Fromm is a Senior