Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabbard letting Hillary have it.

Default Gabbard letting Hillary have it.

Neil Cavuto said this morning that “Hilary all but fingered her (tulsi)” Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Hillary has gone crazy-er. She's saying Gabbard is being pushed as a 3rd party candidate by Russia so that Trump can win again.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I love it when they start to eat their own!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Gabbard told the truth
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

She’s going to have to switch party. That or she’ll be found dead in a small plane crash from a heart attack after two bullets in the back of the head suicide with no gun.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Clinton just boosted Gabbi's recognition beyond what she would have ever gotten in the debates alone. I'm very suspicious of this move. They know Biden is a lost cause and all the other candidates are too far left to be a threat to POTUS. This whole thing looks very much like a calculated political move to thrust Gabbi into the media narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Clinton just boosted Gabbi's recognition beyond what she would have ever gotten in the debates alone. I'm very suspicious of this move. They know Biden is a lost cause and all the other candidates are too far left to be a threat to POTUS. This whole thing looks very much like a calculated political move to thrust Gabbi into the media narrative.
    This right here.

Makes sense to me MM
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

At first I was happy to see them go after each other. Then I realized that little cat fight show just didn't make sense. It was just out of the blue and a little too perfectly scripted. That's when my alarms started beeping. This whole thing smells as fishy as a cheap French whorehouse on a busy summer night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    At first I was happy to see them go after each other. Then I realized that little cat fight show just didn't make sense. It was just out of the blue and a little too perfectly scripted. That's when my alarms started beeping. This whole thing smells as fishy as a cheap French whorehouse on a busy summer night.
    My thoughts exactly. One scumbag not liking another scumbag doesn't make either one less of a scumbag.

I’m in complete agreement with your take on it, Mergie. Tulsi is pure Democrat to her soul, and a lot of people are going to be fooled by her.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

If she were ugly none of this would have happened regardless of the reason.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    If she were ugly none of this would have happened regardless of the reason.
    Wonder if there's any nekkid hair brushing pics of her?

Damn. Tulsi hot!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Am I missing the joke? That’s not Gabbard.

Q

Definitely not Tulsi. That’s Padma Lakshmi. She’s a judge on Top Chef. My dreams may or may not include her and I traveling the world dining in the finest restaurants, and based on that pic, hanging out on the beach in between.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-19-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Take a hard look at Gabbard’s political positions on the issues of the campaign. She basically sounds like Bernie and Fauxahontas...

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ds-on-7-issues
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Take a hard look at Gabbard’s political positions on the issues of the campaign. She basically sounds like Bernie and Fauxahontas...

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ds-on-7-issues