Thread: Trump to Erdogan: Don't Be A Tough Guy. Don't Be A Fool.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Trump to Erdogan: Don't Be A Tough Guy. Don't Be A Fool.

Trump's letter to Turkey's Erdogan. Trump don't play around. He taunts Erdogan by bringing up what he did to him to get him to release Pastor Brunson. Now that is an alpha male letter. The left's heads exploded over the letter saying it lacked etiquette (whatever that means). I say etiquette is for cocktail parties not for dealing with thugs and dictators. It got the job done, something other presidents were too wimpy to do.

Here's where he told them he would release the letter he sent to Erdogen. And he did.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That’s a man to man no bs letter.

^ Yep
    Genesis 9;2