Thread: 129 Cowards

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default 129 Cowards

129 Cowards

129 back-stabbing cowards, voted to condemn President Trump for withdrawing the U.S. military from Syria; the same military engagement those same spineless cowards in the House would not vote to authorize.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I listened to Hannity yesterday ( not something I commonly do) , A caller asked him about Term Limits.. Hannity replied " Term Limits are a terrible idea, but the time has come"

" We see people go to WADC with the best of intentions, become seduced by power and money" He is correct. The moral compass on most folks is quickly corrupted. IF, (IF) we had term limits in the House and Senate, we would finally get the turnover that is truly needed.

Politics is a calling, not a career.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

With term limits, there would be no Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Biden, Leahy, Grassley, Durbin, and many other scoundrels.. It's a ridiculous thing really.. 2 terms is long enough. Be gone.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Political office has been used for personal enrichment, as opposed to representing the constituents that elected for decades. The current crop of leaches are clamoring for trumps tax returns. They should all have to give full income/ tax info annually after election. Kneecapping the lobbyists would be a good thing.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Repealing the 17th Amendment would at least give us control over our senators again.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

We need to return to a time when our leaders were statesmen. Their focus was the home, not themselves.