Thread: Trump's Syria plan reveals a master strategist in the White House

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Trump's Syria plan reveals a master strategist in the White House

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It sounds great until you consider that China and Russia would love to step in and make Turkey beholden to them. As long as we can keep Turkey's interest, it may work out but the Chinese are doing all they can all over the world to become the number one super power.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It'll work. Trump has China bent over right now. Their economy is crap and steadily getting worse. Putin doesn't want to be in that part of the world any longer. He already started pulling out of Syria.

But to put it on a more serious level, why should we care. How many Kurds are worth one American's life? Trump's foreign policy philosophy is on the same order as George Washington's, Thomas Jefferson's and the rest of the Founders..."Friendship and fair trade with all countries, entangling alliances with none." It's time we stopped being "nation builders" (empire) and started being a Republic again, taking care of our country and citizens. Sending American boys off to die in a tribal war that has been going on for hundreds of years ain't taking care of our own. And trust me, I was one of those boys once and as gung-ho as the next young man with hot blood.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."