Thread: POS Biden Lies About How His Wife Died For Sympathy

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default POS Biden Lies About How His Wife Died For Sympathy

It takes a souless bastard to lie about his wife and infant daughter's death.

Why Is Media Allowing Joe Biden to Lie About Drunk Driver Killing His First Wife?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

If they were killed by a drunk driver it was probably a Kennedy that did it.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The truck driver's daughter is demanding an apology.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...til-his-death/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=r9B4OeoQVfw

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Mergie,
    When did you get political? It seems to me it's been rather recent. Were you always a conservative or are you a southern democrat experiencing an awakening?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Mergie,
    When did you get political? It seems to me it's been rather recent. Were you always a conservative or are you a southern democrat experiencing an awakening?
    A better question would be what's he doing browsing "patriotic singles" on meetup.com.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff