Now at SC + 5.5
    The public is taking SC and the low points

Seems low to me but Vegas usually gets it pretty close

Predictions?
    Crowd will be feeling it after the UGA beatdown
    I say SC will hang with them if SC scores first or if SC gets two takeaways
    Florida by 14 or so

I'd take Florida
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Florida has been overrated from the start. I thought 10 was strong to start the season. U of SC can take them if they show up. Miami was an incomplete pass from beating them.

I layed my largest bet of the year yesterday Fla-5.5. Just don't see Fla coming in flat.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Fla defense is pretty well thought of and has been stingy
    UGA couldn't run the ball against the new and improved Coot front 5 and I doubt Fla will either.
    Trask will have to do it with his arm if it happens
    Dowdle has been running like a grown man lately and that is what has opened up the pass game.
    If Hilinski can move around, it'll be a game.
    Historically, a team coming off a huge upset has a huge let down.

U5C gets my vote and the points. Curious to see how UF handles a rowdy crowd at Willy B.

Big problem for U5C is the QB issue, not sure how healthy QB is and without a doubt if out there they are going after him as so they should

I would give edge to UF defense, lets me honest U5C played a UGA team that was struggling for some reason and made their D look better. This could be a statement game for the chickens for 2019
    Last edited by tprice; 10-15-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Florida by 14

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Florida by 14
    Pretty close but more like 6 or 7
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Pretty close but more like 6 or 7
    Na I ain’t buying it. I gave the coots credit for beating UGA but honestly I’m still not sold on them. I don’t think Florida is that good either but I’m sticking with 14

Miami is terrible, and honestly should have beat UF. With Hillinski, I would say a 3 Point game that could go either way. Without him, I think it stretches to UF by a TD. I see 27-20 Florida.

26-17 gamecocks. Florida better quiet the crowd early because it will be rocking.

UF’s defense will be the fastest and most aggressive the chickens have seen to date. Hilinski better get rid of the ball quick and avoid all those hits on his “sprained” knee. If he can do that Sakkerliner has a good shot at keeping it close. If he gets beat up early, expect it to get ugly if they have to rely on Joyner. 33-23 Gators
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Florida big, 34-13. Gamecocks have been patted on the back all week, prob don’t realize they even have a game this weekend until tomorrow. Florida will be salty after LSU and cocks won’t sneak up on them. Noon game will favor the Gators like it favored the cocks last week.

If Hilinski plays healthy Gamecocks win.

Hilinski won't make it through the first half I'm afraid.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Florida big, 34-13. Gamecocks have been patted on the back all week, prob don’t realize they even have a game this weekend until tomorrow. Florida will be salty after LSU and cocks won’t sneak up on them. Noon game will favor the Gators like it favored the cocks last week.
    This

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Florida covers.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Fla defense is pretty well thought of and has been stingy
    UGA couldn't run the ball against the new and improved Coot front 5 and I doubt Fla will either.
    Trask will have to do it with his arm if it happens
    Dowdle has been running like a grown man lately and that is what has opened up the pass game.
    If Hilinski can move around, it'll be a game.
    Historically, a team coming off a huge upset has a huge let down.
    An honest unbiased assessment of last weeks game.... I wouldnt actually say that USC stopped the run last week as much as they didn't call the run. Not sure if that's a product of too much decision making ability placed on the shoulders of Fromm or moreso Coleys lack of commitment to running the ball.

Nonetheless, I think y'all stand a good shot this weekend....

Mighty fighting gamecocks 27 Gators 17