Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SC Chickens vs Fla Alligators

Tater radio said definitely out this morning. Who knows..?

USuCk will come in hungover.

If FL gets up two scores by the half, this game is over.

If UofSC can keep their shit together and keep it close through the half, I expect a good game.

I expect it'll be <3pt game one way or the other with few points scored altogether.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Why do you think that kid was limping around the field getting hammered over and over at the end of both the Missouri and Bama games when there was no chance to win? Again, talking about Gamecocks right now and not Climp5in. It was reckless and stupid.
    Like playing a QB in a domed, turfed stadium when he's limping all over the place until he gets a concussion? Or playing a very young QB with a diagnosed torn ACL that required surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Like playing a QB in a domed, turfed stadium when he's limping all over the place until he gets a concussion? Or playing a very young QB with a diagnosed torn ACL that required surgery?
    Again, I am not praising any teams poor coaching choices. We are discussing UofSC in this thread and that’s what I am talking about. Focus man, or go take your adderall.

You are just not too bright are you?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Sooooooo.... now it turns into a personal attack. Facts are there. You tried to single out Muschamp for being reckless and stupid. Didn't your own guy do this?

Sooooooo.... now it turns into a personal attack. Facts are there. You tried to single out Muschamp for being reckless and stupid. Didn't your own guy do this?
    Maybe he did. Two wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t want to see Hillinski get hurt but if they keep on like they are, he will. Again, we aren’t talking about the Taters. Start a new thread if you want to. We are talking about UofSC and Florida here. Can you not see that? Or are you just deflecting because I may be right?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Oh, and that wasn’t a personal attack, it was just stating the obvious.

Yeah some things about you are clearly obvious also. Typical.

Yeah some things about you are clearly obvious also. Typical.
    Keep deflecting. You are doing great.

I'm not deflecting anything. You brought up point about USC coach I brought up counterpoint about yours. In typical Tater fashion we are not allowed to talk about St. Daybo "because it's a USC thread."

I'm not deflecting anything. You brought up point about USC coach I brought up counterpoint about yours. In typical Tater fashion we are not allowed to talk about St. Daybo "because it's a USC thread."
    Talk about him all you want to. I don’t care, no one is perfect and he is no saint either. Fact remains, what Dabo does has nothing to do with what I said in this thread. Apples to oranges.

Please reply again and get the last word now, because obviously you will never get it. I won’t waste any more time.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    USuCk will come in hungover.

If FL gets up two scores by the half, this game is over.

If UofSC can keep their shit together and keep it close through the half, I expect a good game.

I expect it'll be <3pt game one way or the other with few points scored altogether.
    if I was betting money, I'd take the under. It was hanging out around 49 earlier in the week

Y'all quit being mean and racist up in here..........two-wongs-dont-make-a-white.jpg
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron