Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which One of You Wrote This?

Default Which One of You Wrote This?

Some SEC butthurt in this one for sure

https://rubbingtherock.com/2019/10/1...e-grown-stale/

What do you care? Y’all weren’t even in the SEC till this past Saturday. LoL

East Carolina still isn't in the SEC.

Rick, you need some help. Preparation H might help with the ass hurt...just sayin.

^he just doesnt see it and will continue down this path. Many have tried to set him straight and failed.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post

Yep, he's butthurt.

Florida is a very good team because their backup quarterback is better than the one that got hurt. SC will get killed this weekend.

As fast as clem5on goes they are a top 6 team, but not nearly as good as last year. They have time to improve in a few categories before they get to the playoffs.

Either way they will make the playoffs, but if they don't improve, we may see another clemsoning.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-15-2019 at 07:07 AM.

How do you know that clemson isnt as good as last year? The eye test? Listening to sports talk show hosts? Sc Ducks sports forum?

I'm just wondering....as I have watched them play this year and last. I dont see much of a difference, but its certainly too early to know if we are prepared for a playoff run because of our schedule. A&M wasnt all that great. Maybe when we play another mid level SEC team we can learn more....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    How do you know that clemson isnt as good as last year? The eye test? Listening to sports talk show hosts? Sc Ducks sports forum?

I'm just wondering....as I have watched them play this year and last. I dont see much of a difference, but its certainly too early to know if we are prepared for a playoff run because of our schedule. A&M wasnt all that great. Maybe when we play another mid level SEC team we can learn more....
    I use the eye test......so it's just my opinion.

Receivers are not as good(Higgins is the exception)and the same for their defense. Both are good, but not up to last year's level.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-15-2019 at 07:24 AM.

If making it to the playoffs 5 straight years is Clemsoning, sign me up.

But as history shows, we normally only win it all every other year.

So in the words that every gamecock fan can understand “wait till next year“. But I wouldn’t count them out this year. A lot of football to be played.

In 20 look for Clemson and Trump.....again. My Cubs being the trifecta again (like 2016)might be a long shot.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaweave View Post
    Rick, you need some help. Preparation H might help with the ass hurt...just sayin.
    Hey, I didn't write the article Bo. Just sharing what is on a Climp5in site, written by a head Hillbilly writer.
    Ya'll need to own this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Receivers are not as good(Higgins is the exception)and the same for their defense. Both are good, but not up to last year's level.

I disagree... Clemson is missing the middle of the field guy which was Hunter. As far as the defense goes I think they are doing just fine may not be getting the pressure with the front 4 but the linebackers are fling gaps and quick to the outside. Clemson will use the middle of the field when they need to in upcoming games and Amiri will be the guy. They just haven't had to open the play book yet do to the level of talent they have been going up against.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

They may be as good as last year by the end of the season. We don't know, but the defense isn't to date. TL is inconsistent.
    We will find out when they get to the playoffs, wont play a decent team til then which is a ashame

Nothing in that article is inaccurate.....

Y'all carry on

They may be as good as last year by the end of the season. We don't know, but the defense isn't to date. TL is inconsistent.
    We will find out when they get to the playoffs, wont play a decent team til then which is a ashame
    Your right it is a shame. Your lamecocks should be but yet again their just another cupcake.

Is rubbing the rock dot com part of your daily reading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson is currently #3 in the country in total defense and #6 in scoring defense. Last year they finished #5 in total defense and #1 in scoring defense so I guess they have work to do to meet your standards...

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Clemson is currently #3 in the country in total defense and #6 in scoring defense. Last year they finished #5 in total defense and #1 in scoring defense so I guess they have work to do to meet your standards...
    This years stats based on playing weak opponents give false impressions.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-15-2019 at 08:16 AM.

I thought y’all said they play weak opponents, every year.

That just gave them a headache

Does this losing mentality transcend to the team or vice versa. Could be the administration, either way this why SC fans talk about SOS and other trivial things while Clemson fans discuss championships.