Thread: ABC fakes Syria footage with video from Knob Creek Night Shoot

Default ABC fakes Syria footage with video from Knob Creek Night Shoot

https://twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/...95628288827392

Who says you cant trust the American media?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I've got much better angles. Hell thats behind the fence. I can get them right up behind a mini gun if they want!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Awesome.

As crazy as this sounds I can't figure out how to post a video on here ie host it.

I am not putting it on you tube.

There is a unwritten unspoken rule amongst all of us on our side of the fence we don't you tube face book videos for various reasons this is only one example. If on here I doubt some internet snoop will run across it with as many point as I have.

They will be turn off, repulsed, and want to leave immediately!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

And yeah, Jozie mergied me.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The fall shoot was this past weekend. I didn't go for various reasons, but I sent it to a few friends who were there.

I said I had no idea y'all were assaulting the Kurds this weekend. They were curious so I sent them the video.

We all got to looking at it and realized it was a older video. Hence how I recognized the tracer from the mini.

I have the video of me standing next to the gun while its being fired. Literally same footage from the other end of the range, and on the live side of the fence. I'll play with it when I get in front of a computer!

Or I may send them to you and let you up load it.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 10-14-2019 at 11:30 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

That'll work. I can upload them to YT or to one of the other sites I listed above. I have several in a private YT channel of Casen shooting some of your toys. I'll text the links to you.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-15-2019 at 10:44 AM.