Thread: This Is Some Serious Talent

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default This Is Some Serious Talent

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

God blessed some folks with incredible gifts and folks know how grow that talent! That's remarkable!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

That’s damn good. Better than a ton of photos

Wow, that is incredible.
    "run and gun guide service"

Looks nothing like Trump, jeez.
    Genesis 9;2

All of that is learned. There is no such thing as "talent".

It takes less learning for some people. Frequently those people are characterized as having talent.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Could you “learn” to do that?

If a man can hit his head and instantly become a musician, then a child can be born with the gift/talent.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Bull shit.

A friend of mine sent me that video link. He's a former Marine, amateur sci-fi author, artist and truck driver. When I told him his work was also pretty darn good he said the difference in him and the guy in the video was that he can do similar work but it would take him a month or longer. He calls himself a "trained" artist and the guy in the video is a "talented" or "gifted" artist.

Here's some of Derek's work. To really see the detail in his work go to the link and enlarge the images:

Derek Rush: Drawings

Through the Valley of Death

Battle of Caen