Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hilinski

I heard he practiced today.

Any updates?

South Carolina Gamecocks coach Will Muschamp shared the latest on freshman quarterback Ryan Hilinski during 'Carolina Calls' on Thursday night.

Hilinski, who was forced to leave during the third quarter of the Georgia game with a knee injury, was limited during practice on Tuesday, but took every rep on Wednesday and Thursday.

Redshirt freshman quarterback/wide receiver Dakereon Joyner (hamstring) is also expected to be ready to play on Saturday against the Gators.

"He's still sore this week," Muschamp said. "He did rep Tuesday, Wednesday and today's practice. He'll be ready to go on game day, but he is sore."

This season, Hilinski has passed for 1,028 yards with six touchdowns and three interceptions. He's completed 103 of 164 throws and has a rating of 123.87. His 62.8 percent completion percentage is eighth-best in the SEC.

"He's fine. He'll start the (Florida) game and he'll play well," Muschamp said.
    Last edited by BrandonWagner; 10-18-2019 at 07:57 AM.

I think Hilinski is going to develop into a great quarterback for the coots, maybe the next Conner Shaw. That guy could take a hit and was full of grit. That said, I’d have him sit out the Florida game. No reason to put him in to maybe win a game vs having him injured and out for the remainder of the season or cut his football career ruined for good. I don’t think Muschamp is smart enough to think like that though.

Would be awesome to see USC win and Muschamp flip Spurrier the finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwacker2 View Post

Even as a Clemson fan I would love to see that!

if the Coots win tomorrow, Dabozo's sphincter will pucker like it hasn't in a few years.

You with a sphincter on your mind. Why am I not surprised. Cocklovers.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    if the Coots win tomorrow, Dabozo's sphincter will pucker like it hasn't in a few years.
    I am glad you have hope.. I enjoy watching coots get disappointed it never becomes old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    If the coots win tomorrow its because Florida's qb is one dimensional
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

If Carolina wins tomorrow it’s because Florida got lost on the way to the stadium.
    I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

Saying its gonna be a wet one
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

If Florida wins tomorrow it's because Sakkerliner sucks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    If Florida wins tomorrow it's because Sakkerliner sucks.
    Both will happen tomorrow.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kwacker2 View Post
    I think Hilinski is going to develop into a great quarterback for the coots, maybe the next Conner Shaw. That guy could take a hit and was full of grit. That said, I’d have him sit out the Florida game. No reason to put him in to maybe win a game vs having him injured and out for the remainder of the season or cut his football career ruined for good. I don’t think Muschamp is smart enough to think like that though.

Not second guessing a coach but have to agree not sure I would want to risk it but I am sure they are must adding a little drama and confusion to UF