Thread: LSU vs UF

Default LSU vs UF

This is a fun game.

LSU is a dang good team. Defense isn’t great but they can move the ball.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Burrows was 21 for 24 I think. Their defense is pretty stout as well. Florida is also a good team, but was over matched.

Florida will kill SC this weekend and also beat the piss out of Georgia when they meet.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-13-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Default LSU vs UF

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Burrows was 21 for 24 I think. Their defense is pretty stout as well. Florida is also a good team, but was over matched.

Florida will kill SC this weekend and also beat the piss out of Georgia when they meet.

I don’t see a stout defense at all. Their D is talented, but has given up a ton of points. Bama isn’t great on D either.

It is certainly impressive what LSU is doing on offense, especially in the passing game.

My top 4 would be LSU, OSU, Clemson and Bama in some order. It will sort itself out as it always does.

And, they will not end up in the conversation at the end, but what Matt Rule (sp) is doing at Baylor is really cool.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 10-13-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post

My top 4 would be LSU, OSU, Clemson and Bama in some order. It will sort itself out as it always does.
    I would put Oklahoma in the top 4 and move Clemson to #5 right now. Clemson is going to improve alot before the playoffs and be a better team
    LSU plays Alabama so one of them will drop below Clemson.
    School is still out on OSU but we will know more after the Wisconsin game.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-13-2019 at 07:24 AM.