Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trump double crosses Kurds

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    The lamestream media abandoned reporting news truthfully a long time ago. Their only mission now is the get rid of Trump. They will do anything to make that happen. And wake up every day to achieve that goal. Showing fake footage is just part of the plan.
    This.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

— Acts 17:11 KJV

In short, a Berean is anyone who searches the scriptures to test what is true, rather than believing what any minister says. Chuck Missler makes a point to apply that to himself as well—“don’t just take my word for it, be a Berean!”

Apply this to everything including the idiotic media.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions. Thomas Jefferson.

Clearly talking about todays media!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

— Acts 17:11 KJV

In short, a Berean is anyone who searches the scriptures to test what is true, rather than believing what any minister says. Chuck Missler makes a point to apply that to himself as well—“don’t just take my word for it, be a Berean!”

Apply this to everything including the idiotic media.

He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions. Thomas Jefferson.

Clearly talking about todays media!
    100%

Chuck was an smart man and an amazing Biblical teacher. I still listen to his lessons regularly.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Buchanon has been right on just about everything for as long as I can remember. I hate the fact that we left the Kurds hanging, but his take on things makes me feel a little better. The country and the world would be a better place if he had been elected in 1992

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Buchanon has been right on just about everything for as long as I can remember. I hate the fact that we left the Kurds hanging, but his take on things makes me feel a little better. The country and the world would be a better place if he had been elected in 1992
    Yes sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

A true prophet but the neo-cons and media buried him as a quack.

Most of his books are eerily on target.

And just like that, he out maneuvered the Democrats yet again. Which includes all the Rinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    And just like that, he out maneuvered the Democrats yet again. Which includes all the Rinos.
    I'm sure the house will pass some sort of resolution, so they can take the credit.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Has the massacre started yet?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I'm sure the house will pass some sort of resolution, so they can take the credit.
    Credit for what? Pence Scrubbing the bed that Trump shit in? Who’s paying the utility bill with all this gaslighting going on?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I voted for him in the R primaries in '92. Heard a lengthy, fair interview with him on NPR while at the gym at the time. I was won over instantly.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ish-airstrikes

This is just the rope a dope phase of Operation Orange Savant.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Sometimes I click these threads solely to see what Highstrung will post.

Wow - in hindsight, it seems the President knows more about military foreign policy than a OP on a duck site...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/al-bag...-america-first
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

It's funny when Trump gets hit on foreign policy. Thinking back, I sure remember how great the last four presidents were with it,,, not....

Has the slaughter started yet?