Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: You Can't Cheat the Game

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    serious question - what is the average weight of a 5 star lineman that falls on your leg vs the size and strength of a 2 star lineman that plays for Wofford or whoever that falls on you? You don't think there is a higher injury risk getting hit by an Alabama linebacker vs a linebacker from Charleston Southern? In other words, does a Mack truck do the same damage as a fiat in a collision?
    These may not be worded just right but you get the point?

Yeah, the point is y’all are grasping a straws.

serious question - what is the average weight of a 5 star lineman that falls on your leg vs the size and strength of a 2 star lineman that plays for Wofford or whoever that falls on you? You don't think there is a higher injury risk getting hit by an Alabama linebacker vs a linebacker from Charleston Southern? In other words, does a Mack truck do the same damage as a fiat in a collision?
    If that were the case you would see high injury rates for teams like Charleston southern playing Clemson and the likes thereof. Show me that those numbers work and I will bite. Otherwise I'm calling bullshit. Now if you want to argue that 2nd string and 3rd get more playing time which helps in the post season run, you may be on to something.

You people are pathetic. Clemson mops the floor with Notre Dame and Alabama, and the best reason for it that you bitter crybabies can come up with is, Clemson doesn’t deal with injuries and the backups get to play more. Just go find something else to do until your teams no longer suck.

Hmmm, do lockers hit harder than 5 star linemen?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I wouldn’t think that there would be an appreciable difference in a 340 lb lineman and a 290 pound lineman falling on your hyperextended knee or whatever it may be. I think most football injuries are unrelated to the size or strength of the opponent (within reason).
    Carolina Counsel

Damn I stirred up some butt hurt. No where in my post was the word "Clemson" mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    You people are pathetic. Clemson mops the floor with Notre Dame and Alabama, and the best reason for it that you bitter crybabies can come up with is, Clemson doesn’t deal with injuries and the backups get to play more. Just go find something else to do until your teams no longer suck.
    I’m a Clemson fan and graduate. I could see where the extra reps could be an advantage but it’s all stretching. Just to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Damn I stirred up some butt hurt. No where in my post was the word "Clemson" mentioned.
    No, you were just responding to a post about Clemson, but tell it how you want.

Is it enough of advantage to explain a 30-3 win in the semi finals and 44-16 win in the championship? A combined score of 74-19. That’s domination. And since were going to talk about 2 star linemen not being big enough to injure people, I don’t see how playing against 2 stars prepares you for playing against 5 stars. So they aren’t good enough to injure Clemson, but they are good enough to prepare them to play against the best teams in the country? Can’t have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Clemson mops the floor with Notre Dame and Alabama
    Oh, you talking about the "glory ostarine 3 years"?
    Live in the now

You mean the 5-0 now? Don’t mind if I do.

The SEC is 28-31 vs the ACC since 2014. The SEC has one team (Alabama) that has a winning record against teams that finished in the top 25 for the last 5 years. This overall losing record to the ACC and 13/14 teams with a losing record against teams finishing in the top 25 includes games played in week 1-12, plus post season. I would think they could at least tip the scales a little more early in the year before they all got hurt.

Oh look, some more of them facts y’all like so much.

can you say "owned"

SEC vs. ACC: 290-144-10

Now get in the kitchen and make us a ham sandwich

can you say "owned"

Didn’t someone say “Live in the now”?

Pretty sure Carolina is like .500 against the ACC. Maybe you should get in the kitchen and make the schools that are carrying Dumpster Fire University a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    “Butthurt”? You are whining because SOS SC or UGA cannot win a title. You need to dig deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Nice, it’s kinda funny you would recommend this .
    Did you notice the two who responded? And some wonder why I call 'em twins?

can you say "owned"

just like you coot fans thinking you get to be a part of 'Bama's record, Clemson is only a small portion of that.

and I'm gonna go out on a limb and just say it to you, ECU---
    APP STATE SAYS HI
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I’m not reading all this, but Clemson sucks and so does the ACC, bye felecia
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Default You Can't Cheat the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Did you notice the two who responded? And some wonder why I call 'em twins?
    Do you not realize you’re a just simple nuthanger?
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-10-2019 at 07:31 AM.