Thread: Unclaimed Veteran Burial at Ft Jackson this Friday

Default Unclaimed Veteran Burial at Ft Jackson this Friday

I couldn't be more proud of the work our son in law does to honor our unclaimed veterans. I would have never dreamed that a Funeral Director would be a member of our family. This young man is incredibly dedicated to our servicemen and women and his passion shows. He insures that our homeless and unclaimed veterans receive the dignity of a proper burial as well as the call for other fellow Americans and military veterans to join together as "family" for the veteran.

If anyone has time to attend this service on Friday, do yourself a favor and attend. The rush of American pride is overwhelming as one of our own is laid in their final resting place. God Bless America.

https://www.abccolumbia.com/2019/10/...ZbVjC2lij9HFK0
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Your SIL is to be commended, he is certainly a special person to see this through for Veterans.

I’ve got to go to a funeral in Forest Acres Friday afternoon, may as well go pay my respects at this one as well.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

If you can make it to the Ft. Jackson service Chris, you won't regret it. I'd be going if I wasn't already scheduled to go to Charleston.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Where's this thing get started Paul? And what time? I think I can actually make this one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-09-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Disregard, got it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

You raised him right partner!
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    You raised him right partner!
    My daughter married a good one for sure! He's a Sumter boy too via Alcolu too, imagine that! lol