Thread: I wish they’d get the memo: move on

Default I wish they’d get the memo: move on

I sat last Tuesday evening knowing the hogs were back. I was hoping to get two with one shot. Out of instinct I shoulder shot one with one lined up behind him. Only got one. Bullet punched through but no signs I hit the one behind him. Go back and sat this evening. Damn if the same group doesn’t come back out. I lined up two again. This time put it through the lungs of lead hog, and just like that I got two with one shot. They went about 20 yards in the woods.

2B4BD3B3-2308-4C3A-ABFB-C7F196292C16.jpg

0FFC314C-4048-446E-943F-93473534B0CD.jpg

D81DC4C0-2A24-4225-9595-0432E6DEB5D8.jpg

Nice killing
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Golf clap
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

That’s like setting up one of them free cell phone tents and expecting not to have a line of Democrats. If you put free food on the ground, hogs will eat it. Build pens or enjoy your hogs
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    If you put free food on the ground, hogs will eat it. Build pens or enjoy your hogs
    Very true. My uncle killed his first ever wild hogs at one of our hunt spots two weeks ago. It's usually as simple as putting out the corn the afternoon before you want to hunt.

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 7.56.52 PM.jpg

Have gun, will travel
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Give them a chance to get in the cotton, they disappear.
    You need a trap, those medium and small ones can be caught easily , mama will take time to catch or shoot her and the others will be easier to catch . I got a pack twice as big I’m feeding with trap door open, with cameras to monitor the time and frequency and make sure all is their . When I get all in trap for a night or two feeding . I set the trap. Patience is the key when trapping.

It got dry on the club and ours left. Two neighboring clubs have water, food and hogs now. I’m happy for them.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I’ve got the itch for a thermal scope after watching hog hunting videos on the youtube. But hog hunting would have to come with a paycheck for me afford the one I want.

notice those that dont have hogs think this is cool and fun and something they want to do all the time.

well, its not and they suck and everything about them is nasty
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

We haven't had a hog on our property in 8 years now, I like it alot. I gut shot the last of them so they would run away and die somewhere else.. we killed a gracious plenty the couple years before that. Y'all can keep them.

A club I grew up hunting on had all the hogs you'd ever want to shoot. Its fun to shoot them but they are a damn curse. They really stink too.

But tasty

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.