Thread: Browning inflex II recoil pads

Default Browning inflex II recoil pads

I've got a browning shotgun with the inflex II recoil pad and its disintegrating. Those have to be the worst recoil pads ever created. They may be fine on clay guns but they are horrible on a hunting gun. They are made of some type of foam. Rub against a tree or briar and they tear. A couple years of duck hunting, bumped around and getting wet, they basically rot off. Anyone else have this problem? I've looked online and I can't find anything mentioning the issue. Another Buddy of mine has a shotgun with the same recoil pad and his is crumbling too. I called browning and they are sending me a new one free of charge. They must know they suck if they are just mailing me one for free.

Berettas and benelli’s do the same thing. My dad had a a400 extreme that did it and my benelli Vinci did it as well.

No, they just know people are complaining about the stupidest shit instead of buying their own damn $25 recoil pad. They've done the math and because of google/yelp/scducks etc its smarter to just shut you up by sending you the recoil pad instead of having to spend millions trying to defend the companies reputation on the world wide web.

Congrats on complaining and getting your new recoil pad.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    No, they just know people are complaining about the stupidest shit instead of buying their own damn $25 recoil pad. They've done the math and because of google/yelp/scducks etc its smarter to just shut you up by sending you the recoil pad instead of having to spend millions trying to defend the companies reputation on the world wide web.

Congrats on complaining and getting your new recoil pad.
    Whoever designed this pad is clearly not a hunter. They need to send a recall to everyone with those bullshit foam pads and mail them a good ole reliable rubber pad for replacement. I would have just bought an aftermarket rubber pad and fixed it right my damn self but they won't work on my gun. The end of the stock is hollow. You have to have these special pads that fit inside the rim of the stock.

Makes you wonder who the fuck they have as field testers for their products.

My Benelli's pad is just about completely gone. I'm pretty much shouldering up against the stock. I still shoot it and don't plan on spending 100 bucks for a new pad like all the websites want.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

and you know I was just fuckin with you.

i am pretty sure anybody on the "pro staff" of any company is a dork.

sorry, dwayne.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 10-03-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and you know I was just fuckin with you.

i am pretty sure anybody on the "pro staff" of any company is a dork.

sorry, dwayne.
    Go to the sc deer hunters page on fb and make that comment, it’d be an internet fight like you’ve never seen
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I would, but I had to hide that page.. because they're too many dorks on it.. I'm not even understanding how y'all are tearing up a recoil pad, but I didn't see Beretta mentioned so I just skimmed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I would, but I had to hide that page.. because they're too many dorks on it.. I'm not even understanding how y'all are tearing up a recoil pad, but I didn't see Beretta mentioned so I just skimmed by it.
    Beretta was mentioned in post #2
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Wow, that was fast. I called browning on Monday, the new one was on my doorstep on Wednesday. Good service! I wish this site hadn't jacked up feature for posting pictures. I wish I could post a pic of the old pad vs the new pad. It old one was at least 1/2 gone. You can rub your finger across it and the foam just crumbles off.

I guess that just goes to show how little I care...