Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kayak Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    ring king the duck hunter > ring king the kayak angler
    ring king the duck hunter = ring king the kayak angler = ring king the Coastie = ring king the devoted father and husband = ring king the total badass

Don't go disparaging Ring King. He is skewing upward the respectability of the SCDucks membership. He makes the rest of us look better by his mere association.

its like the ghost of squatty's camera reappeared....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    ring king the duck hunter = ring king the kayak angler = ring king the Coastie = ring king the devoted father and husband = ring king the total badass

Don't go disparaging Ring King. He is skewing upward the respectability of the SCDucks membership. He makes the rest of us look better by his mere association.
    Oh i agree totally. No disparaging going on here.......although the thought of a chapman being replaced by a hobie for duck hunting pains me a little...
    \"Go to Know\"

Oh now wait a minute!! The Chapman didn’t get replaced. In fact, the Chapman gets towed to the hunting grounds with the Hobie and is then put to use in places that the Hobie just won’t go!! As a matter of fact I was sitting in the Chapman when I took that second pic!

Paddle craft will always get the nod from me when it’s time to kill ducks!! Most of the time the Chapman fills my needs but when it doesn’t I can fall back on the AquaPod!!

4F1BB4D5-B279-4A70-9F49-5B52AEB7D3A6.jpg
    Last edited by Ring King; 10-03-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL