Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Taters Vs UNC

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    You people really are somethin' else...
    hush gypsy
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Talk about needing a Kleenex, I got in one of trucks a little while ago and it was on 107.5. I never listen to sports talk, and was going change the station when the guys on there start discussing whether Carolina beating Kentucky qualified as a signature win for the current program. Now, if that isn’t sad...

What’s really funny was one of them was arguing that Carolina had a realistic shot at beating Georgia and/or Florida this year. They must have some primo weed in Columbia
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-01-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Georgia is national champs now and should have been every year in recent memory. Y’all happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Talk about needing a Kleenex, I got in one of trucks a little while ago and it was on 107.5. I never listen to sports talk, and was going change the station when the guys on there start discussing whether Carolina beating Kentucky qualified as a signature win for the current program. Now, if that isn’t sad...

What’s really funny was one of them was arguing that Carolina had a realistic shot at beating Georgia and/or Florida this year. They must have some primo weed in Columbia
    Yeah that's crazy for a hometown radio show to pump sunshine...
    Shocker

I never listen to sports talk, and was going change the station when the guys on there start discussing whether Carolina beating Kentucky qualified as a signature win for the current program. Now, if that isn’t sad.
    Not a signature win but if the score was reversed it would have been a signature loss,......kind of like that shit show in Chapel Hill Saturday that y'all escaped by the skin of your teeth.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-01-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Yeah that's crazy for a hometown radio show to pump sunshine...
    Shocker
    right. like someone saying the State paper isnt biased.
    you cant have it both ways.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

U of SC will beat Florida. May even be favored after Florida gets the crap kicked out then this weekend. Florida getting ready to take a fall from “top 10” to a rapid descent

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    right. like someone saying the State paper isnt biased.
    you cant have it both ways.
    What does that have to do with anything and when did I say something about the State Paper? I'm confused.

My point was all homer stations do it so it wasn't exactly record breaking news. 105.5 up here does it all the time as it relates to Clemson, they are playing to their fanbase so I get it. I don't think any rational Carolina fan thinks that was a signature win or that Carolina will somehow now be transformed into a team that will beat Georgia in Athens. I swear for fans of a team with recent National Championships and nothing but good things on the horizon yall are some touchy sumbitches.
    Last edited by BCR3; 10-01-2019 at 04:23 PM.

SCar has played pretty damn sporty for their home crowd this year. I like their chances against the Gaytors.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Default Taters Vs UNC

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Not a signature win but if the score was reversed it would have been a signature loss,......kind of like that shit show in Chapel Hill Saturday that y'all escaped by the skin of your teeth.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    You call it a shit show, I call it 20 straight wins. UofSuC has a record similar to that but it was losses.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 10-01-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Hopefully you are fishing.
    if you think this years team looks anything like last years on either side the
    ball you are Kool Aid blind and delusional.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    SCar has played pretty damn sporty for their home crowd this year. I like their chances against the Gaytors.
    They will beat Florida like a drum. Kentucky should have beat Florida

Keep laughing losers...

Attachment 49619
    oh yes, the "glory three years" aka the "ostarine period"

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    You got us brah, your wife’s team is gonna beat everyone ass if they continue on their path. Your thoughts
    With everything she’s endured so far this year and keeps having to endure if it makes her happy, I hope they hang 100 on Clemson in the championship game.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 10-01-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    if you think this years team looks anything like last years on either side the
    ball you are Kool Aid blind and delusional.
    You are kidding or been drinkin or BOTH
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"