Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Until I try it, I will always wonder...

I want this to work

It’s getting kinda hot in these rhinos...

LOL @ersepton
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

In honor of Ace, the entry and exit is, indeed, via the ass. Put her out mid-day yesterday. Watched >60 drop in there in groups of 2-10 without hesitation this afternoon. I’ll try to get some video if someone on here can help me figure out how to post it.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

oh please do. please???
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

With a cherry on top...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

That gives a whole new meaning to steak out blind.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That was circa 1998 Mergie right there...

as Fish would say, Video or it didn't happen... haha
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

So how did it go homeboy?
    Genesis 9;2

could go one of two ways:

or

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I haven’t been yet. Been focusing on cranes and mourning doves while they are still here. That said, it’s going from 78 Tuesday to 18 and snow Wednesday pm with snow and high of 28 on Thursday with low of 10 Thursday night...so I’m getting after it Wednesday and keeping after it till the hole locks up.

You really need to get Bessie some friends. Cows are herd animals, and only hang out alone if they are sick or calving. I say 4 or 5 more ought to be enough to achieve a sufficient level of confidence. Just make sure you space them out properly and have them doing different cow things (chewing a cud, grazing, swatting flies). Your bovine decoy spread is far more important to get right than your duck spread. A couple calf decoys wouldn’t hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    You really need to get Bessie some friends. Cows are herd animals, and only hang out alone if they are sick or calving. I say 4 or 5 more ought to be enough to achieve a sufficient level of confidence. Just make sure you space them out properly and have them doing different cow things (chewing a cud, grazing, swatting flies). Your bovine decoy spread is far more important to get right than your duck spread. A couple calf decoys wouldn’t hurt either.
    Have I met you? Done something to piss you off? Why do you want my wife to leave me man?

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Have I met you? Done something to piss you off? Why do you want my wife to leave me man?
    Easy pal, I’m just funning with you. No malice intended.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I haven’t been yet. Been focusing on cranes and mourning doves while they are still here. That said, it’s going from 78 Tuesday to 18 and snow Wednesday pm with snow and high of 28 on Thursday with low of 10 Thursday night...so I’m getting after it Wednesday and keeping after it till the hole locks up.
    The water hole?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

i'm not coming back to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Easy pal, I’m just funning with you. No malice intended.
    None taken...just ribbing too. That fuggin cow cost more than a mo-marsh invisiman would have.
    I must be getting old, because I built that monstrosity; transported it to the pond; anchored it down not to move in 40-50 mph wind; painted and fully flocked all my drake mallard, black duck, and bluebill decoys; and purchased 12 new wigeon and 6 fully flocked pintail decoys...AND it’s sub freezing with snow on the ground AND season has been in for nearly two weeks...and I’m worn the hell out and trying to talk myself in to going in the morning...and sleeping in is winning the battle at this moment. Aaaargh! Dammit!
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 10-10-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Man I just saw this! You gotta go! You'll kill the fool out of them ducks! Get out there and break that ice and record the killing!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill