Thread: Tool box drawer liner?

Default Tool box drawer liner?

Picked up a new bottom box the other week. Let's hear some first-hand opinions on a good protective liner for the drawers.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I just bought whatever they have at Lowes.

Did it not come with a liner ??
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Sure didn't. It's just a Craftsman. Ain't like I got a SnapOn or Matco box here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Kitchen shelf liner.

Cut to fit.

Clear, heavy...black non-slip, etc...

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk