Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SC.....Mizz

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I have a friend who is in the know and there are talks going on with Urban Meyer
    Another coaching great coming in to ruin a HOF career. Meyer ain’t coming to Sakkerliner, he’s not dumb enough to make that move. If Meyer ever coaches again it’ll be somewhere he can win and get to championship status quickly, Sakkerliner would drive him to another health issue before a season was out.

Sakkerliner needs to find a young, up and coming coach with a desire to build a long term program. Find someone with the energy to recruit, hire good assistants and take the lumps for a while to get there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Birddawg, does your friend know that USC is in California?

Yeah if Urban jumps back in , it’ll be in Cali.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I heard they are in talks with bill cowher and John gruden too

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    I heard they are in talks with bill cowher and John gruden too

Can’t be true, Gruden is going to UT FIVE YEARS AGO LOL

Saw where Chump’s buyout is $18 million, what will it be in couple years.

Really thought he had a “pass” for this year due to schedule and youth

Mike Leach now!

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Saw where Chump’s buyout is $18 million, what will it be in couple years.

Really thought he had a “pass” for this year due to schedule and youth
    I think its 20.5 til Jan 1 then drops to the bargain price of 18. To pay him and staff to go away, then have to pony up for a new coach would cripple SC athletics. Then you have to decide if youre gonna let the idiot that backlashed this reel choose the next one. Id think hed be gone, as well.

Paying Dabo $93mm to coach for 10 years looks like a bargain compared to $25mm for someone to go away and not coach.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Mike Leach now!
    You mean the same Pirate that allowed an 0-3 UCLA to come back from 32 points down last night with 6 mins left in the 3rd quarter and beat the 3-0 25th ranked Cougars IN PULLMAN??

That Mike Leach??

ETA:. He would be good for college football entertainment value on this side of the country but Air Raid and no defensive identity whatsoever won't work here like it does in the Little 12 and PAC 12.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-22-2019 at 07:48 PM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Can’t be true, Gruden is going to UT FIVE YEARS AGO LOL
    Ok. Point made. Bill cowher and Mack brown? Kimrey?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Another coaching great coming in to ruin a HOF career. Meyer ain’t coming to Sakkerliner, he’s not dumb enough to make that move. If Meyer ever coaches again it’ll be somewhere he can win and get to championship status quickly, Sakkerliner would drive him to another health issue before a season was out.

Sakkerliner needs to find a young, up and coming coach with a desire to build a long term program. Find someone with the energy to recruit, hire good assistants and take the lumps for a while to get there.
    This. Carolina couldn’t find any good, seasoned coaches to take the job if they wanted; no one wants to become another victim to the chicken curse. Might as well accept that the next 5 years will be building years and give someone a shot to make the program strong. This can only happen when the problems at the top are corrected. Unfortunately for Carolina fans, it’s been said that the university is focused on educating the masses and handing out enough social worker degrees to staff the entire country, so sports is just going to have to take a back seat.

You mean, like Dabo?

I remember when the days when y'all coots said how looney he was and how bad he sucked.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I can see the FLAMES off the DUMPSTER'S sittin on the porch. Siren's everywhere. Good time to be a CockLuver
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

U of SC's freshmen now have the same number of losses as Clemson's seniors.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    U of SC's freshmen now have the same number of losses as Clemson's seniors.
    Hahaha That made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Hahaha That made my day.
    In 4 games, Feaster has as many losses in Garnet and black as he did in Orange in 44

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    In 4 games, Feaster has as many losses in Garnet and black as he did in Orange in 44
    The real question is, will this transfer actually bolster Feasters NFL prospects???? Or did he gamble and lose? Cause he is still not a starter at U5C
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

He and his mother still think he is the country’s bes running back.

Feaster likely made a gamble that will haunt him the rest of his life. If he’s 2nd or 3rd string on a championship caliber team, he’s going to get a lot more consideration even if it’s 4-6th round. 2nd string on a terrible team gives him zero chance. Hate it for the young man but choices have consequences.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Bob Stoops could be a strong possibility.