Thread: 40,000 free Delta Air Miles

Default 40,000 free Delta Air Miles

I just got the promotion below from American Express which endsSeptember 30th. If you want in just PM me your email address and first name. For complete disclosure I get 7500 miles for each person who signs up and am already a member. It's a great deal if you are looking for some free air miles.

Bonus Miles after they use their new Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 Statement Credit after they make a Delta purchase with their new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership

You must use the link they provide and be approved to qualify
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 09-23-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

American Airlines normally gives 60,000 for a new account

Wow
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    They were doing 75000 miles last month. I could fly circles around Delta with American.

I got 70 from Delta last month
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmet Gobbler View Post
    True, but I prefer flights that aren’t delayed or cancelled. If I need to be somewhere, I’d pay for a delta flight before I got on a free AA flight.

True dat!!
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Good luck using Delta Airmiles for travel at any time - especially if you have a schedule to keep. They "Blackout" most flights anymore. Why should they give away a flight for miles when they are overbooked and oversold on most seats?? They want that money.

I have a shitton of Delta miles. Damn near impossible to redeem for travel. That's the troof.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    True, but I prefer flights that aren’t delayed or cancelled. If I need to be somewhere, I’d pay for a delta flight before I got on a free AA flight.
    A fuckin men...

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Good luck using Delta Airmiles for travel at any time - especially if you have a schedule to keep. They "Blackout" most flights anymore. Why should they give away a flight for miles when they are overbooked and oversold on most seats?? They want that money.

I have a shitton of Delta miles. Damn near impossible to redeem for travel. That's the troof.
    I have had good luck buying Delta tickets with a combination of miles and money.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post

I spend a decent amount through my company each year for travel and to entertain clients. Delta is, by far, the hardest company to use rewards through. It is awful. We get a free companion ticket each year and haven't been able to use it in 3 years during our normal course of travel. It sucks.

If you want a great rewards system that you can actually USE, get a Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards. It is awesome, and I get free upgrades to first class on almost all of my flights.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by SC quacker2 View Post
    I have had good luck buying Delta tickets with a combination of miles and money.
    Same here. Even a few trips where I just used miles. No issues to date. All have been domestic flights though.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I spend a decent amount through my company each year for travel and to entertain clients. Delta is, by far, the hardest company to use rewards through. It is awful. We get a free companion ticket each year and haven't been able to use it in 3 years during our normal course of travel. It sucks.

If you want a great rewards system that you can actually USE, get a Chase Sapphire Ultimate Rewards. It is awesome, and I get free upgrades to first class on almost all of my flights.
    If only the Sapphire wasn't so heavy and the writing so damn small it would be pretty perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If only the Sapphire wasn't so heavy and the writing so damn small it would be pretty perfect.
    They may have a senior citizen version
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I used my delta miles last year to fly to the Pacific Northwest and had zero problems. Was only 28,000 miles at that. I hope to do the same next season..
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Never had an issue using miles with Delta
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004