Thread: Who builds these?

Default Who builds these?

About to start building my second house. Before I can start I need one these to be built quick so I can store all my chit wile I build. Like to get one like the picture
    24x30x10 with a lean too. Who can point me in the direction to the right folks. I do not need the pad done, just the building.

shop.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Carolinacarports.com have been the best prices I’ve been able to find in the past.

I have one with the same layout, but a little bigger.

GreenHeadRocker on here gave me info for Capitol Buildings out of NC. They had the best price by far, but they definitely were not quick. If you’re not in a hurry I’d look at them. I got a 30x37x10 with a 12x37x8 lean to with concrete pad, roof insulation, and install for around $13,000. I did have to pay a little more than $13k but that was due to needed some dirt work due to the lot.

Diamond outdoor buildings Denton nc
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Jacobs out of Newberry

Woodtex buildings in south congaree. I just got same lay out with out lean to, 12 ft tall and 10x10 doors on 30ft side was under 10k, would be alot cheaper if doors would have stayed on 24ft side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ended up finding a 26x36 local for $7600 and $2700 for the pad. Pad is already pored and just waiting on the shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

i wouldat least het aprice from jacobs in newberry. 20 million elvis fans cant be wrong