Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heisman Odds

Took this thread exactly ONE response to turn into something about Carolina/Climp. Y'all gotta do a better job of enjoying your wealth.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 09-20-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Took this thread exactly ONE response to turn into something about Carolina/Climp. Y'all gotta do a better job of enjoying your wealth.
    They are an insecure bunch up there for sure.. Must have something to do with the cheating or steroid problems.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Lot of Heisman butt hurt up in here

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Lot of National Championship butt hurt up in here
    FIFY

Trevor has almost zero chance to win now. He shouldn’t have been the favorite. There’s no doubt he’s one of the best players in the country, but he had no chance of living up to the hype he created at the end of last year. To win, he had to have a huge game vs AtM, and have ridiculous stats in the other 11 games. He doesn’t have an opponent left that voters will respect enough to be impressed.

He will have to settle for another team award in his team sport.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Don't kid yourself, the first sentence of the OP was about Clemson/Carolina.

Which response, the opening topic?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I will say the OP, ECU,and BB work well together. As far as the Heisman, Jackson deserved it, as did Big George; they both lost to Clemson their Heisman years also.

Trevor hasn't lost the Heisman yet. The home stretch is where he need to shine. A lot of tough games ahead for the contenders in front of him.

Idk... now that I think about it, Herschel should have gotten it over Big George as he was getting his yards against SEC competition.

Herschel should have won it all 3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

The great George got popped and fumbled against Georgia that year. Same game Herschel broke loose and out ran the dude with the angle. Walker was some kind of special, no matter what personality showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I will say the OP, ECU,and BB work well together. As far as the Heisman, Jackson deserved it, as did Big George; they both lost to Clemson their Heisman years also.
    With all due respect, I don't have the heart ECU has. His commitment is nothing short of legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Which response, the opening topic?
    You're good, Mark. You don't come across as arrogant and spiteful in your posts. Of course you went to school there, so makes sense...

With all due respect, I don't have the heart ECU has. His commitment is nothing short of legendary.
    You do have to respect the man's tenacity......

ECU is an instigator and loves what he does, and he is good at it. He caught me on the top water lures more times than I care to remember. I get the feeling that he has accepted things and just gets joy out of riling people up, and he is good at it. You and the OP, on the other hand, seem truly wounded and possibly in need of some counseling. It’s ok, it can’t be easy carrying around that burden that is being a UofSC football fan. But take heart, there is always bass fishing to fall back on.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I think we will see Trevor Lawrence win the Heisman and probably a Super Bowl or two...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Trevor has almost zero chance to win now. He shouldn’t have been the favorite. There’s no doubt he’s one of the best players in the country, but he had no chance of living up to the hype he created at the end of last year. To win, he had to have a huge game vs AtM, and have ridiculous stats in the other 11 games. He doesn’t have an opponent left that voters will respect enough to be impressed.

He will have to settle for another team award in his team sport.
    Spot on!
    What is the over and under on the number of interceptions he will throw this weekend? He is averaging about two a game I think.
    TL is in what they call a "Sophmore Slump" also known as "big head disease"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-20-2019 at 09:34 AM.

^^^ Case in point...

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Spot on!
    What is the over and under on the number of interceptions he will throw this weekend? He is averaging about two a game I think.
    TL is in what they call a "Sophmore Slump" also known as "big head disease"
    Maybe so, but still..,All he does is WinWinWin no matter what...
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.