Thread: BWAHAHAHAAA!!!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default BWAHAHAHAAA!!!

Lewandowski and Collins (GA) tripped the Dems all up.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Lewandowski to Swalwell - "It's a big safe, Congressman. There are a lot of guns in there."

Swalwell was the wannabe pres candidate who wanted to take all the guns away.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Corey and Collins worked them all over pretty good....they had Nadler spinning in circles.

Pathetic that those clowns are elected officials.

Yessuh!
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Pisses me off. There is no hope for this country. voting for the repubs is bad enough, Voting for a dem in any capacity is flat out treason imo.

I think all of these investigations are a joke.

What a waste of our tax money and resources. This is absolutely pathetic and a disgrace. Games played on both sides. Very sad to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrhntr View Post
    What a waste of our tax money and resources. This is absolutely pathetic and a disgrace. Games played on both sides. Very sad to say the least.
    Agreed they should all be marched in front of a firing squad!

At least I'm housebroken.