Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UGA v Notre Dame between the Hedges

Default UGA v Notre Dame between the Hedges

Hope to see the Dawgs send the Irish boys back to S Bend with a good ass whipping. Dawgs by 17

Well, it would go ahead and get them out of the playoff picture this year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

UGA by 21
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well, it would go ahead and get them out of the playoff picture this year.
    Notre Dame isn't out of the talk of the playoff hunt until they lose five or six games.

Dawgs by 13
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Will be a good matchups of the 2nd tier teams in CFB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope some of y'all actually went to Climp, 'cause the arrogance is palpable.

The ones that didn't go and will switch allegiances in a minute are always the loudest.

UGA will have 2 100 yard rushers in this one. Unless the pope focuses his prayers on their run defense this week.

The only thing that worries me is no one thinks ND has a chance to win. Well, other than some ND fans. I think UGA "should" win this one pretty handily but we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

It’ll be close at the half, but the Dawgs all world O-line wears em down and guts em in the second half. UGA by 20.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    The only thing that worries me is no one thinks ND has a chance to win. Well, other than some ND fans. I think UGA "should" win this one pretty handily but we will see.
    Y'all's freshmen wide-outs need to come on. Pickens is a star in the making. Where's Zamir, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Where's Zamir, by the way?
    Seems to me they are cautiously working him into the flow of a game. He hasn't played in a season and a half (I think that's right). He may have a bigger work load this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

The Underachievement Bowl

Zamir prolly ain't gonna be much worth a shit till they restructure his contract......

Can’t stand Jawja but can’t stand ND more and watching Brian Kelly pout and whine is fun. Jawja crushes them.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'd chose UGA though.. Simply because they're southern, and I used to love old Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Can’t stand Jawja but can’t stand ND more and watching Brian Kelly pout and whine is fun. Jawja crushes them.
    All of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I hope some of y'all actually went to Climp, 'cause the arrogance is palpable.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

A close game would not be impressive. They need to win by 20. ND looked slow to me. The Dawgs need to make the fish eaters pay.

Zamir's agent is in talks with Kirby and Leebern Jr. He can't cut as good after the knee surgeries......so mama may not get that double wide
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 09-18-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'd chose UGA though.. Simply because they're southern.
    What I based my thoughts on