Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting with *******

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I hear you Glenn. I’m trying to get there.
    The most obvious answer, JJ, is Christ crucified. Is there anyone God loves more than us? Would you sacrifice your child to save the lives of others? Have them look at what God allowed to happen to his own son for our benefit. He lived a sinless life and suffered more than any of us could ever imagine. If God allowed him to suffer what makes us so special that we think we won't or shouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I love you
    Flirt

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    The most obvious answer, JJ, is Christ crucified. Is there anyone God loves more than us? Would you sacrifice your child to save the lives of others? Have them look at what God allowed to happen to his own son for our benefit. He lived a sinless life and suffered more than any of us could ever imagine. If God allowed him to suffer what makes us so special that we think we won't or shouldn't?
    I know all this stuff Glenn. Sometimes I just need a reminder. Thanks. I need a few more friends like you.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

If you can’t handle watching the video definitely don’t look at the Facebook page. What an amazing family in such a tough moment.
    For the ducks

We are on earth such a short time compared to the eternity we will spend in heaven with our Father.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    If you can’t handle watching the video definitely don’t look at the Facebook page. What an amazing family in such a tough moment.
    Yep. Tough to look at. I’ve only contributed to gofundme or something like that a few times, and it’s always been with people I know personally. I contributed to theirs. I can’t imagine.

No words!!!! That was hard to watch yet inspirational. If that doesn’t warrant everyone that watches that to pray to the man upstairs, I’m not sure what would.

I pray for the entire family for peace, healing and understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that was hard to watch. That breaks my heart for them

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    I couldn’t imagine and god bless them.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I know Jesus, and I love God and believe He is sovereign and His Plan is perfect, but He is just gonna have to forgive me cause stuff like this pisses me off. I know that as humans, we don’t see God’s big picture, but just damn.

Prayers up for this child and his family. And God forgive me for my lack of faith.
    Exactly
    Genesis 9;2

Heart wrenching no doubt. Their faith in Christ will save others.
    867-5309

You don't ever know what the person standing next to you at the grocery store or work or where ever is really going thru.
    Heartbreaking to see any child in this situation
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-18-2019 at 06:40 PM.

I thank the good Lord every day for my healthy three boys. I will pray and continue to pray for this family.

The little boy passed away this morning at 12:33am.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 09-19-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Dang it. My heart goes out to that family. I’ve got kids right around the same ages as their 2. I’m not gonna lie, I cried the best cry I’ve had in a long long time watching that video yesterday because that could have been my family dealing with the same exact thing. I started praying for that family and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Dang it. My heart goes out to that family. I’ve got kids right around the same ages as their 2. I’m not gonna lie, I cried the best cry I’ve had in a long long time watching that video yesterday because that could have been my family dealing with the same exact thing. I started praying for that family and will continue to do so.
    Don’t limit it to just that family, there’s a lot of them out there that have kids like that. And I couldn’t tell you a number on the teens we’ve heard of or met who are sick.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Glad he's at peace, no longer in pain and back home with God.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Glad he's at peace, no longer in pain and back home with God.

It is easier for me to accept AFTER THE FACT. The knowledge that a child this young and innocent is suffering without really being able to understand why is what kills me. If I have to suffer, At least I can understand some of it. A baby can’t. That is what kills me.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

My wife is a nurse in oncology. I asked her how she can take it every day. She said she believes that she is doing what she can to help them. She also said those children have "something" about them that is different in spirit. They are truly special .

I also work at a hospital, but not medical side. If you think you are having a bad day, go to the back of the OR and see children going into and out of surgery not knowing what is next. Seeing parent and loved ones waiting to find out. That will put a whole new perspective on your day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    My wife is a nurse in oncology. I asked her how she can take it every day. She said she believes that she is doing what she can to help them. She also said those children have "something" about them that is different in spirit. They are truly special .

I also work at a hospital, but not medical side. If you think you are having a bad day, go to the back of the OR and see children going into and out of surgery not knowing what is next. Seeing parent and loved ones waiting to find out. That will put a whole new perspective on your day.
    THIS!
    When I was 15 I was complaining to my grandfather about how my life sucked, he took me to the children’s hospital and to this day everyday I thank God for all the blessings I have that I don’t deserve.