Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting with *******

Default Hunting with *******

The last hunt

If this one doesn’t punch you in the gut, you have no soul.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

God bless them.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

More like getting shot in the gut with a cannon

I know Jesus, and I love God and believe He is sovereign and His Plan is perfect, but He is just gonna have to forgive me cause stuff like this pisses me off. I know that as humans, we don’t see God’s big picture, but just damn.

Prayers up for this child and his family. And God forgive me for my lack of faith.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Man that is heartbreaking.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man that is heartbreaking.
    Yeah but that’s also love for a son. Life’s fragile, more-so for some than others.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

dang.... Prayers for that family!

i aint clicking that
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i aint clicking that
    After the comments, I ain't clicking either.

Fuck cancer.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Hell of a daddy. God bless them.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I know Jesus, and I love God and believe He is sovereign and His Plan is perfect, but He is just gonna have to forgive me cause stuff like this pisses me off. I know that as humans, we don’t see God’s big picture, but just damn.

Prayers up for this child and his family. And God forgive me for my lack of faith.
    I get it. I view situations like this as not a test of faith but as an opportunity to prove and show your faith.

That video is tough to watch but as a father and husband to a wife in a fight of her own I get it. You do what you have to do and if you know Jesus and God, it’s amazing how much your faith grows. Fear and doubt are the tools of satan, with faith and no doubt we can throw a mountain into the sea.

I went to the Facebook page Pray For *******, the child as of yesterday has hours left.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I get it. I view situations like this as not a test of faith but as an opportunity to prove and show your faith.
    I try brother, but when a non-believer asks me how a loving God can do this to a child, and to a family, it’s one of the times I just got nothing. I trust His Plan, and I believe in it. But as a human, I don’t always understand it or like it.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

I try brother, but when a non-believer asks me how a loving God can do this to a child, and to a family, it’s one of the times I just got nothing. I trust His Plan, and I believe in it. But as a human, I don’t always understand it or like it.
    I tell them that God needs battle tested warriors to be his strongest angels. In the last 9 months I’ve seen the lowest of lows and some pretty highs. I’ve also seen people who didn’t know Christ ask and come to know him.

I was mostly ok until the little fellow said "Thank you for taking me hunting Daddy. ". Dammit. I didn't get to take my first grandson hunting before he died but his mom and I listened for turkeys at daybreak the day before he was born. Yeah that video was tough to watch.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

You love your children but that doesn't mean you can, will or should protect them from hardships and pain. You would actually be doing them a disservice if you did. Certainly doesn't mean you don't love them. Quite the opposite. You love them so much you want them to learn to stand on their own, try, lose, stand up, try again and again and again. Letting your kids get bruised and scraped is what good loving parents do. God is no different.

You can answer the question with the best theology in the world as your guide but it truly is up to them to see the life God gives us for what it is; a gift, no matter how short and fragile.

You love your children but that doesn't mean you can, will or should protect them from hardships and pain. You would actually be doing them a disservice if you did. Certainly doesn't mean you don't love them. Quite the opposite. You love them so much you want them to learn to stand on their own, try, lose, stand up, try again and again and again. Letting your kids get bruised and scraped is what good loving parents do. God is no different.

You can answer the question with the best theology in the world as your guide but it truly is up to them to see the life God gives us for what it is; a gift, no matter how short and fragile.
    I hear you Glenn. I’m trying to get there.

That’s a tough question for anyone to field. Ultimately you have to trace this back to the garden when satan tempted Adam/Eve and sin was introduced into the world. From that point forward, death is now a part of life. The thing that most people struggle with (believers and non-believers) is we struggle to see past life on this earth. We want it to be long and prosperous. For the non-believer, this is reality, this world is all you have (Live it up). For the believer, this life is truly only the blink of an eye compared to eternity (Doesn’t matter if you live to be 8 or 80.)

That being said....screw cancer!
    Last edited by Duke; 09-18-2019 at 09:33 AM.

I love you

but not in a weird way.

I've always said I love telling my kids NO. I've had people tell me I am a bad person bc of that comment. I disagree....