Thread: Another Mike Leach clip....

Default Another Mike Leach clip....

https://mobile.twitter.com/claytravi...sure.308140%2f

ETA: Good Lord I'd love to sit down with this fella and a bottle of bourbon....we could use him somewhere on this side of the country.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-17-2019 at 12:56 PM.

You damm right. Most people don’t know that he never played football. He’s a lawyer by trade. He is a different individual that has a brain for scoring points and gaudy stats in college football. Probably as good or better 1 liners than Spurrier in his hay day.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Imagine what the pirate could do with a southeastern recruiting base. If I were UofSC, UT, Auburn, or Florida st. I’d burn it all down and hire him tomorrow. This dude would make Sabans head explode.

Did ya'll see Hal Mumme interviewed on the sidelines of the Houston vs. Washington St. game? They asked him if he had any Mike Leach stories or something like that. He said the Mike you see is the Mike you get.

Say what you want about Spurrier. I would love to have him, Mike Leach, Lane Kiffin, and Les Miles all in the SEC at one time. Can you imagine what SEC media days would be like?

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Did ya'll see Hal Mumme interviewed on the sidelines of the Houston vs. Washington St. game? They asked him if he had any Mike Leach stories or something like that. He said the Mike you see is the Mike you get.

Say what you want about Spurrier. I would love to have him, Mike Leach, Lane Kiffin, and Les Miles all in the SEC at one time. Can you imagine what SEC media days would be like?
    Agreed.

Dude is a genius.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    You damm right. Most people don’t know that he never played football. He’s a lawyer by trade. He is a different individual that has a brain for scoring points and gaudy stats in college football. Probably as good or better 1 liners than Spurrier in his hay day.
    I seem to remember hearing somewhere that he played OL in high school and played rugby in college. His J.D. is from Pepperdyne, Berkeley, or some other equivalent elitist left coast school.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    That's one of the best ones... Read somewhere that he and his wife put out a cookbook called "Fat Little Girlfriends".... guy's hilarious.

Fat Little Girlfriends Cookbook ("A Pirate's Guide to Cuisine") https://www.amazon.com/dp/0615421873..._34sGDbTP9Z65N

Listen why he picked the guy to be captain

Last edited by SCDAWG; 09-17-2019 at 02:08 PM.

That guy would be a trip to sit around a fire drinking with.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I seem to remember hearing somewhere that he played OL in high school and played rugby in college. His J.D. is from Pepperdyne, Berkeley, or some other equivalent elitist left coast school.
    Yeah, I should have said college football. One can only imagine him in a court room. His press conferences should be pay per view tv.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."