Thread: Beto Specials Sold Out

Default Beto Specials Sold Out

By Craig Bannister | September 16, 2019 | 1:26 PM EDT

Beto O'Rourke

(Getty Images/Robyn Beck)

In response to Beto O’Rourke’s “Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47” threat, a Tempe, Arizona gun store owner ran a “Beto Specials” promotion the next morning – selling out of both types of rifles by that afternoon.

When O’Rourke made the claim during Thursday night’s Democrat presidential candidate debate, Alpha Dog Firearms Owner Matt Boggs was outraged, he says in an interview with The HolloNet:

“I saw the comments that he made, and I was kinda like, ‘You know what: the Hell with this guy.’”

Boggs said O’Rourke’s made determined to sell more guns – even if it meant losing money on them. So, the next morning he announced his “Beto Specials” on AR15 and AK47 rifles on his store’s Facebook page:

Beto O'Rourke said "hell yes we're taking your AR's". Well Beto, we're discounting AR15's to such a low price that EVERY AMERICAN can afford one. How about the low low price of just $349.99? Yeah, that works. Available online only. Go to www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com and look for all our AR15 and AK47 deals under the BETO SPECIALS tab. Deals and discounts will be added fresh all day!

Alpha Dog Firearms was so overwhelmed with customers – selling 200 rifles in two hours – that Boggs had to post an afternoon update on Facebook:

UPDATE: SOLD OUT. More deals will be on the website soon. Y'all broke our internet today!!!

Boggs and Alpha Dog Firearms are no strangers to colorful promotions. On Sunday, Alpha Dog hosted an “Area 51 Invasion Training” event at a local shooting range. “Come out to the Alien Shoot,” Boggs says in a Facebook video live from the event.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...r15s-and-ak47s
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-17-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Awesome
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

PSA is doing something similar. And it’s pretty awesome.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...-delivery.html
    Last edited by Cwaysvt; 09-17-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Yep, but I don't want anything with his sorry name on it
    Bluetick