Please welcome New Sponsor Killian Auto Pros.

Killian Auto Pros is a full service automotive shop on Main Street in Mauldin just two miles from I-85. We have been in business here for 15 years and my father, Steve Killian, has been in the automotive field since 1960. As for myself, James Killian, I have grown up working in the shop and I have been in the business full time since 2016. We pride ourselves in doing quality work and taking care of the customer. We have six great technicians,work on most makes and model vehicles, and can do all repairs and maintenance on your vehicles. We are a Jasper preferred installer for Jasper rebuilt engines, transmissions, and differentials as well as being a NAPA Autocare center offering a 3 year/36k mile warranty on repairs. We sell all brands of tires and have very competitive prices. We also have the best alignment equipment to make sure your vehicle is driving straight and true and not wearing out your tires.

I have met a lot of great folks through scducks, and my father and I look forward to helping y’all with your vehicles!

Thank you!
James Killian

Killian Auto Pros
451 N. Main St.
Mauldin, SC 29662

864-281-9000