Thread: Bathing in it

Default Bathing in it

Remember when we were told that we absolutely had to find alternatives to fossil fuel because we would run out of oil by the year 2000? I do.

We will never run out of oil in the U.S. Permian, Bakken, ANWR, have more oil than we will ever use.

50% of Saudi Arabia's capacity was taken out and the market went DOWN, lol.

I am sure that it will spike Monday, but to what? $80? $100? Bring it. 2 tanks at the worst...

That and the metric system. I remember both those lies from elementary school.

You mean to tell me that scientists and politicians lied to us?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Barak Hussen Obama tells us that we will all be under water because CLIMATE CHANGE.

Then the musselman weasel buys a $14 million estate on Martha's Vineyard 2 feet above sea level...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Remember when we were told that we absolutely had to find alternatives to fossil fuel because we would run out of oil by the year 2000? I do.

We will never run out of oil in the U.S. Permian, Bakken, ANWR, have more oil than we will ever use.

50% of Saudi Arabia's capacity was taken out and the market went DOWN, lol.

I am sure that it will spike Monday, but to what? $80? $100? Bring it. 2 tanks at the worst...
    The long game has always been to use theirs up while it was cheap and plentiful knowing we had plenty at home. One theirs is gone we control it all.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The long game has always been to use theirs up while it was cheap and plentiful knowing we had plenty at home. One theirs is gone we control it all.
    This. Why pump ours out to sell to other countries on the cheap.

C'mon "scientists" are never influenced by politics and/or financial gain, pure as the driven snow................
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron