Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mandatory gun buybacks

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Ask them when they are going to re-institute stop and frisk in the inner city?

Remember Eric Garner? The black guy that died when the cop put him in a choke hold? He died because it was “against the law” to sell individual cigarettes.

Think about that...he was selling individual cigarettes and the cops had to “enforce the law”.

Democrats want it to be a white vs black thing but in the end democrat laws killed Eric Garner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds bites, it's immature lunacy, and it'll never happen. It's like kids running for elementary school offices and promising Coca Cola in the water fountains.. There's one on stage that might stand a chance of beating Trump, and that's a stretch. This little queef isn't him. If anything like this gets close to a general election Trump will use it, and you don't have to look back that far to see that the majority of this country will not vote this in. Yes, there are some screwed up districts in this country, I'm not arguing against that..

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Sounds bites, it's immature lunacy, and it'll never happen. It's like kids running for elementary school offices and promising Coca Cola in the water fountains.. There's one on stage that might stand a chance of beating Trump, and that's a stretch. This little queef isn't him. If anything like this gets close to a general election Trump will use it, and you don't have to look back that far to see that the majority of this country will not vote this in. Yes, there are some screwed up districts in this country, I'm not arguing against that..
    Most accurate statement of this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I mean, Abraham ******* convinced his troops to attack and kill their own people in the south. I'm sure it would be a lot easier task to covince troops to confiscate weapons from folks than kill their own.
    We were a sovereign nation when that occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Yeah...the US military. Serve you country and obey orders...Yes sir!
    Fuck you, not happening. Look up the Posse Commitatus Act. The military does not do law enforcement shit you fucking retard. How the fuck did you make it through college ?

High impact High Velocity rounds design so you bleed to death on the battlefield! It's all about the words...
    Buncha faggots....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Fuck you, not happening. Look up the Posse Commitatus Act. The military does not do law enforcement shit you fucking retard. How the fuck did you make it through college ?
    Good luck when you are ordered to assist in gun confiscation. The SC mililitia men will show no love.

To be fair, Stoeger owners are probably pretty happy about this.

The state controls the militia.

Stoegers suck

Wonder if it’s a flat rate buyback, or prorated to type and cost of weapon? If a flat rate, I may be buying up every Hi Point in every pawn shop within driving distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

The guard is controlled by the state in peace time, you'd need the Feds to take over.. All of this is lunacy. I'm not saying this will never happen, but we have not reached the tipping point.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

Remember Eric Garner? The black guy that died when the cop put him in a choke hold? He died because it was “against the law” to sell individual cigarettes.

Think about that...he was selling individual cigarettes and the cops had to “enforce the law”.

Democrats want it to be a white vs black thing but in the end democrat laws killed Eric Garner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very true. Did you ever notice the worst abuses happen in Democrat controlled urban areas. They have Unions that protect the worst types of officers. The same guys re offend over and over. They will violate peoples rights with stop and frisk " for every ones protection". But it is a two tiered system. If you are part of the government or one of the elites, you can get away with all sorts of shit

Wonder if a motorcycle cop ever wrote a seatbelt ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Just ignore this idiot. He does nothing but talk like he knows about the military. He's never had the balls to serve, and never will. He proves it everytime he mentions the military. 99.9% of the military wouldn't ever raise arms against it's people.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."