Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory gun buybacks

Default Mandatory gun buybacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Good luck with that.

Did they say buyback? I think he meant confiscation.

Brainwashing at its finest.

Does he not realize, if people comply with the law already these mass shootings wouldn’t take place?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

This guy should go kick both of his fathers in their twats for naming him Beto. But, fortunately, he's likely destroyed what joke of a chance he ever had.
    Last edited by Pcole; 09-13-2019 at 04:52 PM.

That's the first time I've heard him talk, that's one goofy f****** virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Does he not realize, if people comply with the law already these mass shootings wouldn’t take place?
    Nah man, it's the evil ARs and AKs that are killing 40,000 people a year. My ass. He failed to mention that 60% of those gun deaths are suicides. High capacity semi auto rifles were used in a whole 4 percent of shooting deaths. Let's not let facts get in the way of scaring up votes

Don't think for one second if by some chance he gets elected that those sworn to uphold the constitution wouldn't come to your house the enforce that law.

You know. Just doing their jobs and gettin' home safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Don't think for one second if by some chance he gets elected that those sworn to uphold the constitution wouldn't come to your house the enforce that law.

You know. Just doing their jobs and gettin' home safe.
    Yeah...the US military. Serve you country and obey orders...Yes sir!

Maybe. But the police are a guarantee to enforce said "law".

Look at what is happening with these red flag laws. No crimes committed. No due process. Nothing but the word of someone who may or may not have an ax to grind. Cops showing up and confiscating guns and killing those who refuse.

It's friggin sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Maybe. But the police are a guarantee to enforce said "law".

Look at what is happening with these red flag laws. No crimes committed. No due process. Nothing but the word of someone who may or may not have an ax to grind. Cops showing up and confiscating guns and killing those who refuse.

It's friggin sad.
    I bet a lot of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs would push back because it is so contriversary and say it's a federal law....if the Feds what it enforced, let them enforce it.

Do regular police enforce federal law? I thought sheriff and police enforced state law and to enforce federal law, case had to be transferred to a federal agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Do regular police enforce federal law? I thought sheriff and police enforced state law and to enforce federal law, case had to be transferred to a federal agency?
    You sure you went to college
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-13-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Well if a sheriff refused then they’d send the US Marshall’s to do the no knock. They come in guns blazing and then cover it up after they leave no witnesses. Dead families tell no tales. Red Flag laws are a blood bath waiting to happen. It’ll be like CDV laws in this state where all it takes is a pissed off wife and you’re guilty until proven innocent. Think about that when your neighbors bitch about you pruning their tree overhanging your fence and you get in an argument about it.

As for Beto, he’s a moron and has less of a chance at president than I do. However Trump and the republicans have gone into appeasement mode trying to buy the soccer mom and metrosexual vote.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Even the voluntary buybacks should be illegal. They encourage burglars to steal guns that they can sell back with no questions asked. They are fencing stolen guns.

What I don't get is why no Republicans arent explaining what the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is for. You hear people saying, "why are ar-15's and all-47's legal and necessary." Uhhh...because the US governments military has them. Civilians need to have comparable fire power in case they need to revolt or overthrow the central government. Citizens need to be capable of combating the federal forces. That's what keeps it in line. If citizens were only allowed to own double barrel shotguns like Biden once said, we would be no match....and central government would get wildly corrupt.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 09-13-2019 at 06:26 PM.

What I don't get is why no Republicans arent explaining what the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is for. You hear people saying, "why are ar-15's and all-47's legal and necessary." Uhhh...because the US governments military has them. Civilians need to have comparable fire power in case they need to revolt or overthrow the central government. Citizens need to be capable of combating the federal forces. That's what keeps it in line. If citizens were only allowed to own double barrel shotguns like Biden once said, we would be no match....and central government would get wildly corrupt.
    Because the ones that know that already get it, and the ones who don’t, don’t want to have to think about that. Someone explaining what the purpose of the second amendment is about will sound like a bloodthirsty rebel to the fragile sheep that make up the left.

There's a reason the Feds transferred armored vehicles and m16's to local police at no charge. Ponder it for a bit.

I get what you are trying to say, but you come across as an uneducated redneck. There are double negatives and outright untruths in your comment.