Thread: Something something deer tags

Default Something something deer tags

Attention, Upstate deer hunters: New tag regulations go into effect this weekend
    New rules affect antlerless tags

WYFF 4Updated: 10:10 AM EDT Sep 13, 2019
    COLUMBIA, S.C. —
    New regulations that will affect South Carolina deer hunters go into effect this weekend.

The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources said there are significant changes to the antlerless tagging system this hunting season that all hunters need to be aware of before taking to the field.

New for this year are improvements to the Antlerless Deer Tag program.

A new law passed by the General Assembly eliminated the eight date-specific anterless tags, replacing them with two anterless tags that may be used on any day.

The new rules begin Sunday in Game Zones 2, 3 and 4, and Oct. 1 in Game Zone 1.

"Hunters in the past were limited by specific days to harvest antlerless deer," said Jay Cantrell, SCDNR big game biologist. "This improvement gives people more opportunity and the flexibility to harvest deer when it is convenient for them."

Thankyou dear government for "letting me" kill a doe any day of the season.

I got 2 doe tags with my license. I ordered 4 more, and they sent me six. Then a couple days later, they sent me six more. I might kill a doe EVERY day.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 09-13-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I got 2 doe tags with my license. I ordered 4 more, and they sent me six. Then a couple days later, they sent me six more. I might kill a doe EVERY day.
    I got no tags with the licence that I didn't buy. They didn't send me any more tags later, either. I might kill a doe EVERY day that I decide I want one. Arise Kill Eat was not granted by the retards in the Legislature...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I got no tags with the licence that I didn't buy. They didn't send me any more tags later, either. I might kill a doe EVERY day that I decide I want one. Arise Kill Eat was not granted by the retards in the Legislature...
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tasty animals.