Thread: Looking for Walk-In Cooler Locations

Default Looking for Walk-In Cooler Locations

Anyone know of any 24 hour walk-in coolers in the Southern Coastal region that will let you keep alligators in it for a day or 2? We're from the upstate with 2 tags and staying in a motel and looking for somewhere to keep the first alligator while we fill the second tag. We'll be doing the processing ourselves once we get home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have you processed one yourself before?

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Have you processed one yourself before?
    Yes. Several of them. Normally we rent a beach house and I bring my pirogue. We would put the alligators in the pirogue and cover with tarps and ice until we filled all the tags and then clean them. This time we're just getting a hotel room. As much as I'd love to see the cleaning lady's reaction, I don't think the pirogue idea is going to work!

Call Donnie Burbage at Burbages deer processing in Ravenel or the shrimp dock at Bennetts point- Richard Baldwin- they might can help

Where you staying? You can bring your boat to my house near Jacksonboro- it will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Where you staying? You can bring your boat to my house near Jacksonboro- it will be fine
    We're staying in Walterborro, but we'll be hunting all around your area. If you really don't mind I'd like to take you up on having a place to drop the boat while we sleep. I'm always worried about getting the trolling motor, GPS, rods, etc stolen.

pm sent