Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trail Camera Batteries

Are these the new cameras or old ones with add on battery pack?

Quote Originally Posted by swampshooter View Post
    Any of ya'll did any tests? Gotta get new batteries, D cell and wondering if any of ya'll have gotten any better results from more expensive batteries.

I am running the cuddeback cuddelink system and getting 4-5 months from batteries of regular energizer.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoss View Post
    Are these the new cameras or old ones with add on battery pack?
    they are about a year old, I think you can add on the battery pack for longer life if that is what you are getting at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by swampshooter View Post
    they are about a year old, I think you can add on the battery pack for longer life if that is what you are getting at.
    Yes I need to add on to my cameras. How do you like the cuddelink system. I have been impressed with mine so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoss View Post
    Yes I need to add on to my cameras. How do you like the cuddelink system. I have been impressed with mine so far.
    Not bad at all, my farm just got clear cut so I need to go see how far they will pick up now. The range isn't bad but can leave some disappointment when there is a thicket in between. Also, I am not happy they never came out with the homelink to plug straight in the computer. All in all it beets paying a cell phone bill since my house is only 1000 yards from my house. I am actually about to call them about the homelink to plug straight into the computer now.
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Let me change that, after talking to a rep from Cuddeback I am kinda pissed to find out they dropped the idea of the homelink being able to recieve directly to the computer. That was the main premises in which I bought them and it is crappy they can't stand behind it. False advertising at its finest.