Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Auto Transport

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default Auto Transport

    Not sure where to put this, so I'll start it here.

    I bought another FJ40, it's located in Lake City at the moment, I need to get it up to KRT's in Lexington to get the brakes squared away before I drive it home up the mountain. Anyone on here with a trailer that wants to make some extra money? I'll cover fuel + money for your time. Wanted to see if anyone here is interested before I call around.


    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingstree
    Posts
    3,169

    Default

    What kind of timeline you looking at? I might be able to line it up given a few days.
    Rule #2: Double tap

    The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

    Duncraft Pro-Staff

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    No serious time line, preferably in the next week if possible, two weeks wouldn't hurt anything.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    I think I'm squared away.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    32,755

    Default

    You have too many cool things. I need less hobbies.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You have too many things. I need less hobbies.
    I fixed it.


    With that said, I'm planning on putting a new paint job on this FJ, I'm leaning towards khaki. You will probably like it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You have too many things. I need less hobbies.
    I fixed it.


    With that said, I'm planning on putting a new paint job on this FJ, I'm leaning towards khaki. You will probably like it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    32,755

    Default

    I'm already daydreaming about it

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    890

    Default

    That the '76 that the guy was asking 2 grand on?

    I considered going to check it out, but not enough time to mess with it.
    Last edited by wob; 09-11-2019 at 03:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    That the '76 that the guy was asking 2 grand on?

    I considered going to check it out, but not enough time to mess with it.
    Yeah. Hopefully it's as advertised (running). I bought it sight unseen. Too good of a deal to pass up, and figured I can always get my money out of it if I decide I don't want it anymore.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    34,044

    Default

    yeah....i drove down atlas road the other day and you happened to come to mind.....

    i want to go to argentina to hunt doves. I dont really want to wait for the next DU event to buy the trip but I also have some friends who dont want to pay and arm and a leg to go with me.

    Make it happen
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    32,755

    Default

    are you thinking of me?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Banks of the Wateree
    Posts
    32,755

    Default

    because I just can't get my shit together enough to be gone for that long

    but thanks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    yeah....i drove down atlas road the other day and you happened to come to mind.....

    i want to go to argentina to hunt doves. I dont really want to wait for the next DU event to buy the trip but I also have some friends who dont want to pay and arm and a leg to go with me.

    Make it happen

    Did you drive by the new office?

    I'll look out for you, give me a shout when you're ready to set something up and I'll get you a quote. I can set you up at a good price point.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,257

    Default

    You still need someone?
    "They are who we thought they were"

    You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Think I’m all good. Feetdown has a guy.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    17,263

    Default

    Damn from Lake City to KRT’s.
    More fuel = more boost!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    FROG LEVEL
    Posts
    17,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Damn from Lake City to KRT’s.
    You famous KRT
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,257

    Default

    If it falls through let me know
    "They are who we thought they were"

    You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    34,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Did you drive by the new office?

    I'll look out for you, give me a shout when you're ready to set something up and I'll get you a quote. I can set you up at a good price point.
    sure did...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •