Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carolina/Alabama fans, who you got?

Quote Originally Posted by Foie Gras View Post
    Lets all remember that a 3 touchdown loss is still a close game in Columbia.
    Yep. Moral Victory
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Yep. Moral Victory
    You guys do realize that's not "all" South Carolina fans right?

Thinking Baggy is pretty close. There is more than one team that can beat Clemson. Those teams will play each other in some form or another.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Thinking Baggy is pretty close. There is more than one team that can beat Clemson. Those teams will play each other in some form or another.
    This again? As a Clemson fan I’m pulling for UGaY this year. I would love to see Clemson Georgia play for the “natty”.

Only team that can beat Clemson is Clemson.

Sure hope yours doesn’t underachieve again this year.

Ahh hell who are we kidding.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Alabama's offense will be too much for SC's defense. Hillinski may still look good but not nearly effective enough against the Alabama defense.

Alabama 42
    SC 17

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    That's a push!
    Last edited by Black Bart; 09-12-2019 at 12:44 PM.

the sc/alabama game from 2010 is on. I remember i used to pull for them with lattimore & jeffrey. Hell, i done forgot about garcia. Bless their hearts. Columbia was rocking that day. I wish i could remember but i’ve had to forget that to learn new things over the last 10 years

Just watched on SEC Network - SEC Now episode "Hilinski Disrupting Alabama"
    He may turn out to be hot garbage but a lot of experts including Saban say he looks like a game changer
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-12-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Someone should put up a sign at Willie Brice that says mules for rent.

Im picking USC for a straight up win.

If I'm wrong no one will remember.

If I'm right I won't let you forget.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

It’s great how worried you Clemson guys are about USC.

By the way, it’s not Alabama you guys need to worry about this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Im picking USC for a straight up win.

If I'm wrong no one will remember.

If I'm right I won't let you forget.

well damn, glad to hear I am not the only one that thinks this is possible.

IF this new QB is as advertised and can get the ball to Smith, Feaster and Joyner I really think U5C has a shot, big problem I think is can the O Line protect him long enough to do this. If not it will be a long afternoon

Also chickens D line is going to HAVE to get to Tua, I watched some of their games last year and it was not uncommon for him to have 5-7 seconds to throw the ball. Tough order for DB’s to cover WR for that long

He y’all honestly have a chance I think

Now my question is IF U5C pulls this one off do y’all then back off Muschamp ?? To me this would be one of the biggest wins in history of your football program
    Last edited by tprice; 09-13-2019 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    It’s great how worried you Clemson guys are about USC.

By the way, it’s not Alabama you guys need to worry about this year.
    Wasn’t worried about them last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully CAROLINA can grind with Harris and Denson and Dowdle..

Feaster breaks a long run or 2, Helsinki manages the clock and hits open receivers..

Saban gets up by 2 scores and coasts..

35- 17 Pussies that get out coached by a Car warranty salesman in the National Championship
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Wasn’t worried about them last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a flat-out lie. Wow.

...Any of y'all tates who say you expected the outcome of the "natty" simply ain't tellin' the truth.

"only team that can beat Clemson is Clemson"........enjoy your scrimmage schedule and get your timing down all year. Will Clemson play as physical a game as we saw Texas and LSU? I still think a team that got pass and run will show Clemson something. It was there, but Mond could do neither.

"only team that can beat Clemson is Clemson"........enjoy your scrimmage schedule and get your timing down all year. Will Clemson play as physical a game as we saw Texas and LSU? I still think a team that got pass and run will show Clemson something. It was there, but Mond could do neither.
    Well, you’ll never give Clemson their due anyway. I mean these teams just fuck up on their own, Clemson’s defense and best DC in the nation have nothing to do with it.

This team shouldn’t have an issue with anyone period, teams don’t get much more loaded with talent than what the Tigers have right now.

But back to the game in question. USC will surprise Bama with an early TD because they’ll be jacked up and the crowd will be in it. Tua answers immediately, Bama makes adjustments and Sakkerliner’s coaching staff can’t and a beat down ensues. 49-13 Bamakerliner.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Bitter (n)
    bit-ter

(of people or their feelings or behavior) angry, hurt, or resentful because of one's bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment.