Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: Carolina/Alabama fans, who you got?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    3,469

    Default Carolina/Alabama fans, who you got?

    I don't mean Carolina fans or Alabama fans, I mean all the Carolina/Alabama fans on here. Quite the quandary y'all have put yourselves in. On the one hand you want Carolina to win, but, on the other, you want the only team with a chance to beat Clemson to have the opportunity to do so.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    What's the spread?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    What's the spread?
    -25
    Meet Dick, Dick is a Climp5in fan...…..Don't be a Dick

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I don't mean Carolina fans or Alabama fans, I mean all the Carolina/Alabama fans on here. Quite the quandary y'all have put yourselves in. On the one hand you want Carolina to win, but, on the other, you want the only team with a chance to beat Clemson to have the opportunity to do so.
    well now, its sort of a "win win" situation for Coots per your analogy isn't it?
    Meet Dick, Dick is a Climp5in fan...…..Don't be a Dick

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,447

    Default

    Nothing could be better than an upset.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    well now, its sort of a "win win" situation for Coots per your analogy isn't it?
    That's the spirit.

    IMG_0819.JPG

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    30,444

    Default

    Is -25 enough? Seems kind of light.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    What "test" does Clemp face this weekend?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    30,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    What "test" does Clemp face this weekend?
    Just like Bama, none.

    I’d go bottom fish if the seas didn’t look like crap.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-11-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Just like Bama, none.

    I’d go bottom fish if the seas didn’t look like crap.
    Ain't this the truth... I saw where they were crying about having to play early because of the heat.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    What "test" does Clemp face this weekend?
    Ostarine?

    Clemson doesn't take tests, just final exams. They do pretty well on them too. Carolina usually fails out before the end of the semester.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-11-2019 at 02:13 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy Run
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    usc by 14
    they killed it last week
    Last edited by mello_collins; 09-11-2019 at 02:12 PM.


    If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?


    Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Ostarine?

    Clemson doesn't take tests, just final exams. They do pretty well on them too. Carolina usually fails out before the end of the semester.
    And I make "dad jokes"? Your new nickname is Pot. You can call me Kettle.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    And I make "dad jokes"? Your new nickname is Pot. You can call me Kettle.
    I decided that I am only going to respond to you with "dad jokes" so you'll know how the rest of us feel when reading your posts. Please tell me when you "get it" so I can stop embarrassing myself.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PCO SC
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Coots score they’ll scream Go Cocks. Bama scores they’ll scream SEC SEC SEC.
    Last edited by Cribbcaller; 09-11-2019 at 02:26 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    3,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cribbcaller View Post
    Colts score they’ll scream Go Cocks. Bama scores they’ll scream SEC SEC SEC.
    Some of them might slip up and start chanting "Roll"..."Tide" back and forth across the stadium.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I decided that I am only going to respond to you with "dad jokes" so you'll know how the rest of us feel when reading your posts. Please tell me when you "get it" so I can stop embarrassing myself.
    Lame, Pot.

    And don't bring everyone else into it. They don't have your back like you seem to think they do.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    united states of america
    Posts
    17,336

    Default

    Bama 63
    Us of c 17

  19. #19
    jwilliams's Avatar
    jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sumter
    Posts
    17,335

    Default

    So you think Hilinski is going to be on fire Saturday?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    So you think Hilinski is going to be on fire Saturday?
    I just hope he is standing upright by the end of the 4th Qtr.
    Though it wouldn't surprise me if he plays well.
    Meet Dick, Dick is a Climp5in fan...…..Don't be a Dick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •