Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I知 a proud American, but...

Default I知 a proud American, but...

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/10/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

...this streak of nationalism has hit a personal nerve. Thankfully, most of my relatives are safe on Nassau. Those of us on this side are doing everything we can to help. I’m a bit disappointed but not disheartened.
    Last edited by Roddie; 09-10-2019 at 04:47 PM.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Your link is broken.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Your link is broken.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I think I fixed it.
    Flame away now brother!!
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Worked for me.

I'm just not sure that I believe that report. If it is true, it's not very American-like. We help folks, always have.
    Last edited by MKW; 09-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/10/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

...this streak of nationalism has hit a personal nerve. Thankfully, most of my relatives are safe on Nassau. Those of us on this side are doing everything we can to help. I知 a bit disappointed but not disheartened.
    Nothing wrong with being a Nationilist

Ok understand this that is not disclosed in the liberal rag. I will use nepal for instance. They were given tps status in 2015 for an earthquake. Four f&@king years ago. Administration has tried to end it as is is past time. Ninth circuit judges put an injunction on ending it. Bam. Once in, can’t be made to leave because of a judge.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. 宥eorge Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

It is not nationalism baiter

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. 宥eorge Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I’m glad your family is safe and mostly unaffected if I read your post right. I’ve not read up on this other than the article you provided. But is it nationalism or even protectionism that is the cause for wanting to document people we let into the US that otherwise wouldn’t be here except for us providing them relief? Should we say anyone in the Bahamas right now is free to come to the US without the normal TPS process until it’s rebuilt? I love it down there and feel horribly for those folks. I want us, the US, to help. Honestly it won’t be rebuilt without US donations etc. I don’t think. But I’m just curious what you’d suggest? It seems there’s some other underlying issue that is leaking out around this Dorian issue? Maybe just hits close to home? If that’s it I get it. If the entire Yucat疣 peninsula had Dorian parked over it at Cat 5 status for 24 plus hours and was similarly ravaged to hell, should we let all Mexicans come here if they need to? Tough question that I’m not sure of the answer to. Not arguing wi5h you just curious what you think...
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Roddie is guided by emotion.

The Bahamas has been a haven for pirates and drug dealers for years. This is who he was addressing, not Bahamians.

"I don't want to allow people that weren't supposed to be in the Bahamas to go to the United States, including some very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers. So we are going to be very, very strong on that," Trump said, who noted "proper documentation" was needed.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I'm just not sure that I believe that report. If it is true, it's not very American-like. We help folks, always have.
    It's just more fake news. They've been bringing them into Florida by the hundreds. Trump simply said they were being vetted to keep the criminals and known drug dealers out.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I’m guessing they are pouring in.

Never mind
    Last edited by Bownut; 09-10-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Sorry Roddie but the Bahamian government is total shit. Whiteboy Southern Americans have made hundreds of boat and plane trips to the Abacos hauling supplies in and people out. At our own personal expense mind you. Our Coast Guard has been there since day 1. Do we want the shitbird Haitians that the Bahamian officials brought in and have allowed to become murdering layabouts? Hell no. Any Bahamian who wants to come has been asked to go to Nassau get cleared, and then they are more than welcome here.

Word is the Bahamian gov was charging $75 per person to transport folks from the little islands to Nassau..
    Tyler Simmons wasn稚 offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn稚 catch the ball. 12-2-2023

@bluetidemarine to see what some Navy vets are doing to make a big impact. Fuck CNN and their politicizing a natural disaster...

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Word is the Bahamian gov was charging $75 per person to transport folks from the little islands to Nassau..
    Would not surprise me. Those seals evidently talked Delta into loaning an MD88 and are bringing them over free with CBP screening on our soil...

This is pastor on Abaco. If you do the fb skip to 2 mins.

https://www.facebook.com/biminitimes/
    Last edited by Featherduster; 09-10-2019 at 07:59 PM.
    Tyler Simmons wasn稚 offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn稚 catch the ball. 12-2-2023

It’s not unreasonable to ask for documentation from an evacuee. The storm was not a surprise, honest people had their papers. If they want in without papers, send them to sanctuary cities and let the libtards deal with them. Not like it will increase the crime rate there.