Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Kinda like you and Labluvers passion huh
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sure

I have cool dreams. Some not so cool. The not so cool dreams involve snakes and I wake up running while I’m still laying down. Once I come to, I kick my feet for a solid hour to an hour and a half thinking of the nasty f**kers. I’m doomed for tonight now. F***
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    Does he sell watermelons in White Rock?
    The dirty baby stand!

A grown man scared of snakes makes me snicker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Good work, Sportin.

It was spoda be funny you humorless shits.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Kind of like a soup sandwich is supposed to be good to eat I reckon.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

I dreamt(dreampt?) once I sat down on a standing corn field edge looking over a brushy draw and sung a note or two on a dying rabbit type mouth call. A bobcat soon a ppeared at the bottom of the draw and started stalking towards me up the edge of the corn. I stopped calling and sat motionless with my gun across my lap and just watched, waiting for him to stop, but he never did. He stalked straight up to me at a steady clip and just as he got within reach I thought he would surely pause. Instead without breaking stride he just leaped straight at my face. I woke with a startled and loud "HUHHH" only to see that my wife was sleeping inches from my face and repeated the "HUHHH" and jumped back in horror. Then I got hit with a pillow. And went back to sleep....

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Well, I've been having this recurring dream fo many years now. Its always in a crowded place like a train station, airport terminal or shopping mall.
    I'm completely nude and sitting on a toilet taking a dump with hundreds of people walking by.
    I'm not really embarrassed or anything but fir some reason when I'm done I dont want to stand up and wipe my butt in front of all those people so I sit there all day until everyone leaves.

What does this mean?
    Sounds like Parris Island.

I need to write down all the crazy ones though as soon as I wake from them because theyre permanently erased from memory by the second cup of coffee...

I had a dream the other night about this lady in the office, she had on a short sundress and was bent over an wait never mind I don’t remember my dreams.

Yeah I don't really remember my dreams. But many years ago I tried those nicotine patches. And I just remember how vivid and crazy the dreams were. I'd be pissed off for the whole day after a bad dream if I wore those things to bed.

Speaking of dreams.. Any of you ever got the cold shoulder from your wife after a night where she had a dream about you being with another woman? Nothing baffles me more than waking up to a woman who is fuming at me and I haven't even done something to be mad at yet.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Lol @ MM

Some funny stuff here, when we were teens, my older brother used to dream he was fighting someone and act out the fighting while asleep- every time I caught him I would punch him in the face and tell him it was just part of the dream.

When I was bout 7 years old, I was telling a dream to my family at breakfast. Must have been a good one, as I finished the story my younger brother pipes up, “yeah I dreamed I went with him”
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I seem to dream more if I wake up about 2 hours before I need to get up and fall back asleep. The I'm usually in some action movie shooting at someone or being shot at or chased. Then I wake up with my heart racing and sweating and realize how fat and out of shape I am.
    Last edited by BCR3; 09-11-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Nothing baffles me more than waking up to a woman who is fuming at me and I haven't even done something to be mad at yet.
    I'm guessing you haven't been married long? You get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't been married long? You get used to it.
    4 years and some change. It must be a wild world inside a woman's brain, something so sweet can go to down hill so fast. One minute its brownies and apple pie and sweet tea then, all of a sudden, its texas chainsaw massacre and every man for himself.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    4 years and some change. It must be a wild world inside a woman's brain, something so sweet can go to down hill so fast. One minute its brownies and apple pie and sweet tea then, all of a sudden, its texas chainsaw massacre and every man for himself.

You do realize that they are all bat shit crazy, just depends on high it is piled in their heads

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

My dad used to always say son they don't think like us. I didn't understand the true wisdom in that statement until I was older.