Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dreams

Between slapping the snooze button this morning I was unloading shipping containers full of live elephants, giraffes, etc.. Each individually crated like Garfield in a shoebox.

I dreamed the Gamecocks ran all over Alabama, crush Climp5in in Willy B, breeze thru the playoffs,
    win the Natty, Feaster wins the Heisman at SC and Taters everywhere are reported jumping off interstate overpasses.
    Crazy huh?

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Speaking of dreams.. Any of you ever got the cold shoulder from your wife after a night where she had a dream about you being with another woman? Nothing baffles me more than waking up to a woman who is fuming at me and I haven't even done something to be mad at yet.
    Haha I get this about once a month

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Speaking of dreams.. Any of you ever got the cold shoulder from your wife after a night where she had a dream about you being with another woman? Nothing baffles me more than waking up to a woman who is fuming at me and I haven't even done something to be mad at yet.
    My ole lady went thru this streak where she was watching movies on Lifetime on the regular. I noticed she was treating me a little more harshly than the normal level of harshness. I connected the dots and asked her to please stop pretending I'm the schmuck/sexual predator/abusive husband male character in those movies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-12-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Feaster wins the Heisman at SC and Taters everywhere are reported jumping off interstate overpasses.
    Crazy huh?
    Naw,....all the Heisman talk is about LSU's quarterback. Lawrence's 64 % completion rate is so far down the list, they have forgotten his name. The bridges comment is definitely in play.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-12-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Last night, I dreamed that it was bedtime, so I went to bed and went to sleep. In my dream, I had this crazy dream about Glenn and beavers and elk and Clemson fans jumping off bridges. In my dream, I woke up and told a bunch of people that I have hardly knew all the details of my dream within a dream. Then I felt self conscious about sharing my silly dream, so I killed everyone I told. Weird, right?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

There is nothing more painful than having to listen to other people's dreams.

Not dreams, but similar.. social media ads that try to profile you. I get inundated with stupid cage fight ads, the all out ones that the Connor guy does. I have not watched one fight, nor clicked on one ad or video but they pop up daily. They're gay. I see Joe Rogan does talking for them evidently. I think he's funny, but I don't watch podcasts. So I've never clicked on one of those.

I can see some golf ads popping up from time to time, I can get that... But I'm not some terrible tacky fella, what in the balls is the deal with all of this bombtech shit. For shits sakes that stuff is embarrassing.

really not sure how that is even remotely similar to dreams....but you rock on.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

you too, I know it's your Friday

I think those ad people try to work subconsciously, so in my head, kinda similar. but I don't know. I typed it so I care, just a little maybe

and I'm a tad pissy still

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Well, I've been having this recurring dream fo many years now. Its always in a crowded place like a train station, airport terminal or shopping mall.
    I'm completely nude and sitting on a toilet taking a dump with hundreds of people walking by.
    I'm not really embarrassed or anything but fir some reason when I'm done I dont want to stand up and wipe my butt in front of all those people so I sit there all day until everyone leaves.

What does this mean?
    Take this for what it's worth...

https://dream-meaning.net/object/poo...nterpretation/

To dream about pooping in front of people in public, suggests that you may be flashing or showing your wealth to others. To be pooping in a public restroom without dividers with other people, indicates that you are comparing your own wealth against others. If you feel ashamed during the public defecate dreams, suggests that you feel unworthy about the money that you have earned.

I’m guessing a white beaver could represent your wife interrupting your hunting time. Unless you are married to a woman of color and/or your wife is cool with your hunting frequency.