Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Default Dreams

Dreams. They never make no sense. Well parts of 'em do, but those parts never seem to connect.

I submit that we should post our dreams here and let the rest of us try to make sense of 'em. This came about after talking to a few of our more familiar scduckers about one I had recently.....so here it is....laying it all out there for ya.....

I'm in my truck, alone, on a gravel road. Doing what, I don't know. Driving. All of a sudden I have bull elk SCREAMING to my right - a pair of 'em, actually. Panic sets in when I try to figure out how I'm gonna kill one of 'em. Do I have a rifle in the truck? I'm now standing on the passenger side and open the front door and standing in the seat is my dad's Ruger No.1 .270. I level it across the hood of the truck in the direction of the bulls that are now across the road at about 11:00. Next thing I know, I'm in the bed with the gun leveled across the roof and squeezing the trigger. Still haven't seen the elk. Peering through the scope, I am looking for the wapitis and I hear the crack of somebody else's rifle. In a scene of pastureland broken up with trees, I see a MONSTER of a bull elk tumble from the trees at about 50mph, then slide across the grass about 100' to a stop. Out pops the 2nd bull and it's a spike with 12" tines....
    Here's where it gets good....
    I am now deciding if I'm going to kill this little spike and level on him. Start to squeeze when something on the hood grabs my attention. Up from the front windshield and onto the roof appears a white beaver. A white beaver, I say.

Glenn is claiming the big bull, but I just don't know.

The end.

Go.....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Grown men telling other grown men their dreams is gay. Even if it is about hunting and beavers.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Default Dreams

It never would happen because 1 week before the trip you’d remember Clemson had a home game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Benman1; 09-10-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Elk hunting or sharing a icee with a guy at a football game. It’s getting good.

Hallucinogenics?

So you were standing there with your "gun" in your hand trying to figure out what to do with it. With a "caliber" that some would say it too small. Then someone beat you to the target. And a white beaver shows up.

This dream is clearly about your sex life. Prayers sent.

I dreamt my father in law died his hair from grey to jet black and I was struggling with how to tell him a) I knew and b) it looked awesome as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I dreamt my father in law died his hair from grey to jet black and I was struggling with how to tell him a) I knew and b) it looked awesome as hell
    His hair cut was even better.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Does he sell watermelons in White Rock?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Grown men telling other grown men their dreams is gay. Even if it is about hunting and beavers.
    Boom!

For a minute there I thought I was in the comment section of Huffingpaint Post.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

White beaver has to be a white hat Q drop message.

You got one of those smart home thingies from the Google or Amazon?

You woke, man? Are you They? [white hat crumb dropper]?

At least it wasn't a black beaver.

I swear! You can’t make this shit up....
    More fuel = more boost!!

I’d rather watch Dayz of OurLives than read about your dreams.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Good work, Sportin.

It was spoda be funny you humorless shits.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

They're missing humor in here these days.. they like to use catch phrases like "passion" which I'm surprised isn't used in here yet. Or some silly s***. For f*** sakes originality is dead.

Well, I've been having this recurring dream fo many years now. Its always in a crowded place like a train station, airport terminal or shopping mall.
    I'm completely nude and sitting on a toilet taking a dump with hundreds of people walking by.
    I'm not really embarrassed or anything but fir some reason when I'm done I dont want to stand up and wipe my butt in front of all those people so I sit there all day until everyone leaves.

What does this mean?

We take dreams for granted. Buddy of mine who is active duty Air Force has sleep apnea. He has a sever overbite which causes his airway to be restricted when he sleeps, preventing him from getting a level of sleep deep enough where he could even dream. He understood the concept but had never experienced a dream in his life, far as he could recall.

Fast forward to 6 months ago when he basically had a facial reconstruction surgery to move some bones to open things up and when the swelling and inflammation went down he had his first real dream. Says it freaked him to funk out. He woke up from it and needed like an hour to just sit and process it, wondering if he was awake or still dreaming.

Far as my dreams go, I have one that keeps popping up from time to time where I'm running from something. I like to run for fun, but I'm talking a matter of survival. What I'm running from and where I'm running to vary, it seems, but one thing's for sure is that I'm literally scrambling for my life. I wake up breathing heavy, then go pee and go back to sleep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-10-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Well SW is still funny.

I dont know scatter, I read the first few sentences.. and that's a touch creepy. I would take a shower and say some prayers.

Just telling the truth. If you have to make shit up you're missing the humor of ridiculous dreams